PDA

View Full Version : AOE Skill ground targeting is not working

forumacc
03-29-2014, 02:24 PM
Hey

Recently I got my Warlock to master and got expert stances on him, still most useful AOE skill seems to cast only on target and cannot cast on ground, kinda hmm? is this a bug or i have not set some settings correctly.
Cos rly if thats how it should work its damn stupid as hell..

As you can see in picture its not hard to predict the way mobs will run and cast it front of them BUT it says - select target.. so is this a bug, bad game mechanics or i have wrong configuration?

And what does Manual AOE skill target selection is actually doing?

metalsadman
03-30-2014, 07:14 PM
it's not a bug, electric buster is one of those aoe that you need to specify/click one target to be able to cast it.

LucifersDignity
03-30-2014, 08:44 PM
it's not a bug, electric buster is one of those aoe that you need to specify/click one target to be able to cast it.
+ if that target dies b4 spell cast finish by other char of yours then elemental skill varnish away ^^ possibly that is forumacc problem atm

LucifersDignity
03-30-2014, 08:46 PM
And what does Manual AOE skill target selection is actually doing?

manual : you choose target - area of spell casting
auto : cast spell to where your character target at that moment

metalsadman
04-01-2014, 04:44 AM
+ if that target dies b4 spell cast finish by other char of yours then elemental skill varnish away ^^ possibly that is forumacc problem atm

yes i hate that also, and i also hate it that it consumes the star orbs and mp when you casted it but then got cancelled, they should make them only consume mp/aso when a skill finishes casting >.<. and oh those long cooldown skill even if you go to barracks/move to other map, its still on cooldown while your buff got removed in doing so.

forumacc
04-01-2014, 12:50 PM
it would be much more fun to play if these skill could be casted at location not only on target, I cant understand why AOE skills need target to cast