PDA

View Full Version : Vesping more casual

forumacc
03-30-2014, 07:52 AM
Hey

I was trying to vesp and even im playing more than one month on this server im still finding it hard, my gear is not that bad considering that im a casual player who has work and family and that's the main reason why i have chose this game - cos you can afk here to get exp, this is afk game, and you cannot argue that,99% of all time in game players afk here = its afk game with some action elements and that why people who have jobs and not so much time can play it and invest cash to get more benefits from afk ( just wanted to get that point ot of the way )
so

Principal 12, flare, hound, steroid, auch buff,triumph potion
Note that I have killed many, many raids with faction and with squads in party and everything that dropped from raids was worse that this cres gear, so dont give me this - get better gear stuff, if it does not drop from raids where to get it? do raids 9999x times lol?

im thinking that vesping is kind too hardcore, cos if you have that op gear to be able to vesp easy so why would you need to vesp in a first place?

Im just suggesting to make it more casual by

1. Making vesps less resist debufs

2.Reduce knock down rate of that vesp skill, when vesping on low con team is just so annoying, i have died so many times cos of that..

3. there could be spots where is only 1 vesp, cos when hit by aoe skills [most warlock skills are aoe as you know] too many agro and = knock knock knock down = to barracks

Im not saying that vesping should be possible with veterans afk, but with 10lvl master it should be easy
and i can bet that you would sell much more scr pass cos now its just a pain and its impossble to do at work cos no way to afk..

+ drop is pure *** ^^

anyway discuss

*Note: Plz do not take offence if i sometimes sound hash, no meaning to offend anyone.

*Also plz comment on your decision, why you agree or do not agree so we can discuss this.

forumacc
04-03-2014, 01:38 PM
After doing some vesping attempts again im seeing that only way to vesp there is on constructors -_-, you can make more hp on them but plz take that armor crush and knock down skill off -_- , such a waste of area,would be cool to exp there but no - no way it is possible w/o rly rly op gear

znezne
04-03-2014, 02:08 PM
I voted no, making more casual would mean you can afk there with crap gear with npc like jd. You can already nearly afk there with jack so there is no need to make it more casual. Create a decent hammer and you will be fine

forumacc
04-03-2014, 02:43 PM
I voted no, making more casual would mean you can afk there with crap gear with npc like jd. You can already nearly afk there with jack so there is no need to make it more casual. Create a decent hammer and you will be fine
Only way to play all day on jack is bot , well unless if you have completely no life at all :/

I don't understand why vesping is made so hard cos there is no drop at all, there is horrible stance exp and there are only few people doing it , so why?

And what is problem with afk, this is afk game, why should that zone be different? Cos armor crash makes it afk rly rly hard no matter what gear you have, and as i stated in other posts if you have THAT good gear you will not need to vesp -_-

only thing that hard vesping is doing = making more jack bots, thats all

znezne
04-03-2014, 04:15 PM
No, you can afk 5-10 min and come back to make new turrets, if you make it easier everyone will be master 15 100% in no time. As you said there is nearly no drop and no stance xp. Xping to master is already really easy so if you think granado espada is a afk game just go ancient territory and afk there you will have good xp and good drop. And no bot won't go there because there is no drop, only xp. Most of people who bot want money not xp so no worries.

forumacc
04-03-2014, 05:02 PM
No, you can afk 5-10 min and come back to make new turrets, if you make it easier everyone will be master 15 100% in no time. As you said there is nearly no drop and no stance xp. Xping to master is already really easy so if you think granado espada is a afk game just go ancient territory and afk there you will have good xp and good drop. And no bot won't go there because there is no drop, only xp. Most of people who bot want money not xp so no worries.

oh you are so wrong about bots in this case!! Bot there is only cheap way to get fast exp cos its cheap to get 1 good controller and after 1 jack can vesp all day and level up your family, so there is so much reason to do it, true ancient castilla is good place and yes im 99% there afk still I feel that vesping is such a wasted potential! these mobs could be fat and with hp regen that they die RLY slow but die, and not kill you in master cos thats frustrating as hell!! its a fair deal, no drop, no stance exp but good exp IF they would not be so imba strong.( no armor crush and knock down)

While playing from work there is no option like being on pc every 5-10 min, and then you are dead! I would understand if no buff= they die slow , but no buff = you are dead and with that vesping is such a waste of time. (except bot ,that is worth it)

well anyway I got your point and ty for discussing,im still thinking that GE gets too complicated endgame, too hardcoe for afk game and dont know do i have time to play it active

Achkaran
04-03-2014, 05:06 PM
If you vote yes, I m expecting a new poll : please, make ToC/CT/Tigres dungeon/*whatever* easier!
:)
Don't expect to do anything in game after only 2 months of game...
End game areas are made for end game families...

Or you just expect a game with everything done in less than 6 months, full geared, and ask for more content because you are bored and nothing to do.
And honestly, getting an ELN and const gear is not that hard, which is really enough to vesp ;)

forumacc
04-03-2014, 05:20 PM
If you vote yes, I m expecting a new poll : please, make ToC/CT/Tigres dungeon/*whatever* easier!
:)
Don't expect to do anything in game after only 2 months of game...
End game areas are made for end game families...

Or you just expect a game with everything done in less than 6 months, full geared, and ask for more content because you are bored and nothing to do.
And honestly, getting an ELN and const gear is not that hard, which is really enough to vesp ;)

well actually no, these are different things Toc/Ct are active missions like faction raids , low time high reward, interesting boss , teamwork and so on , you change locations , make objectives and so on. Vesping on the other hand is dull and boring activity that only braindead monkey would find interesting and that activity even its best exp place is needed to be all day long, being in same spot, killing the same mobs to get that exp you desire. So as i see it it would be only reasonable if by paying +- 10kk or 200kk feso =1,2 euro for 24 h pass and for next 24h getting no drop and no stance exp in exchange you get good afk exp. Correct me where im wrong on this plz

well there is a point in every game when you have good gear and you log in just for pvp, big raids and castle sieges ( territory wars in this case) and its fun, you have done your grinding part and now you can just do fun stuff when you have time, im playing League of Legends that way now, have max lvl ,all runes, 80+ champions and just log in few times a week with friends to pvp, time of all day long playing to get Ip points is gone and im rly happy with that game now, in GE case i also hope that will come a time and rly hope than in less than 6 months when all day afking and burning my pc will not be necessary any more and i can just log in on daily wpvp and faction raids/wars/missions by that i mean max or at least max family level, i have nothing against being in cres gear, crafting seems too boring to work on it lol , thats why I suggested to rise level cap so you can just play long and get good ar/dr w/o much crafting. like get 150 Level and you have max ar/dr in cres gear ^^

ok look at this question from another perspective, will we like have no place to exp if vesp will still be hardcore only - ofc no, castilla temple - free, no need to buy feso, drop, exp
will there be much less players in scr if that zone will be hardcore only - hell yes

so who rly benefits from hard vesps?

znezne
04-03-2014, 07:00 PM
So because you are lazy to craft and to spend time on a game you want everything easier? I'm playing league of legends too and there is no point to have every runes or every champion to get good. MOBA game are based on skill so the time you invest is to improve your skill.
MMO are different since you need skill and time to improve your gears or you are going to invest a lot of money to progress.
If you are in crescmento you should not go in SCR or only in squad. You should set yourself some objective to get or you will never progress.
Sorry but making everything easier is not a way to solve problem.

forumacc
04-03-2014, 07:09 PM
So because you are lazy to craft and to spend time on a game you want everything easier? I'm playing league of legends too and there is no point to have every runes or every champion to get good. MOBA game are based on skill so the time you invest is to improve your skill.
MMO are different since you need skill and time to improve your gears or you are going to invest a lot of money to progress.
If you are in crescmento you should not go in SCR or only in squad. You should set yourself some objective to get or you will never progress.
Sorry but making everything easier is not a way to solve problem.

may be true, should stick to moba probably, pure pvp no craft, no quest, no grind
and it is beneficial to have many rune pages and many champions to be able counter most of picks in ranked imo

still afk games ,as i call them, are good to keep you busy when you have not much time to play active, and im still convinced that this is good afk game to do that

well nvm, one zone less in warp list if vesps are to be remain that hard, no big deal ^^

znezne
04-03-2014, 07:25 PM
To be honest i've played a lot league of legends to get diamond league which was my objective.
I'm 100% sure about fact that you clearly need only 2 runes pages to be able to play 90% of the heros.
All you need is AD/magic pene in red, armor yellow, flat MR blue, and Ad/Lifesteal/flat ap as runes. With those runes you can play 90% of the champion.
In solo queue counter pick means nothing since in most of the game jungler will carry the lane from my experience.
I'm speaking about solo queue since i have never played competitive league of legends.

Edit: I think you should forget about scr and spending your time afk in AT castilla, if you are afk a lot you can make ~20m per day there with good xp. With that money you can upgrade your gear and go after in scr hope that help man. You can hunt some boss in castilla too ;). Have fun man

forumacc
04-03-2014, 08:22 PM
Yea im thinking the same, if nothing changes in vesping then afking in castilla will be more beneficial to my play style what is afk and yea in time will just buy gear with vis ^^ ty for your input, and keep it up

Achkaran
04-04-2014, 11:07 AM
well actually no, these are different things Toc/Ct are active missions like faction raids , low time high reward, interesting boss , teamwork and so on , you change locations , make objectives and so on. Vesping on the other hand is dull and boring activity that only braindead monkey would find interesting and that activity even its best exp place is needed to be all day long, being in same spot, killing the same mobs to get that exp you desire. So as i see it it would be only reasonable if by paying +- 10kk or 200kk feso =1,2 euro for 24 h pass and for next 24h getting no drop and no stance exp in exchange you get good afk exp. Correct me where im wrong on this plz

well there is a point in every game when you have good gear and you log in just for pvp, big raids and castle sieges ( territory wars in this case) and its fun, you have done your grinding part and now you can just do fun stuff when you have time, im playing League of Legends that way now, have max lvl ,all runes, 80+ champions and just log in few times a week with friends to pvp, time of all day long playing to get Ip points is gone and im rly happy with that game now, in GE case i also hope that will come a time and rly hope than in less than 6 months when all day afking and burning my pc will not be necessary any more and i can just log in on daily wpvp and faction raids/wars/missions by that i mean max or at least max family level, i have nothing against being in cres gear, crafting seems too boring to work on it lol , thats why I suggested to rise level cap so you can just play long and get good ar/dr w/o much crafting. like get 150 Level and you have max ar/dr in cres gear ^^

ok look at this question from another perspective, will we like have no place to exp if vesp will still be hardcore only - ofc no, castilla temple - free, no need to buy feso, drop, exp
will there be much less players in scr if that zone will be hardcore only - hell yes

so who rly benefits from hard vesps?

I will just say two things :
- Vesp is not a requirement, if you dont wanna pay, there are other areas to levelup like Castilla AA like you mentionned
- And paying a CSA pass is NOT only to vesp. You can also afk in the differents rooms and farm cards which give you nice XP too.

So, if vesp is an expensive feature, it is maybe because it gives one of the best xp in game... and that s why it's not accessible for anyone.
And a tip : IMO, some spots in Viron forests are better than vesp to level up, and it's free ;)

And yeah, this game is mainly about afk for months to levelup... if casual players cant deal with this, maybe this game is not made for them (no offense, just a fact :) )

forumacc
04-05-2014, 10:40 PM
yea im thinking of viron some corners also, where no elites ^^ and ya decided to not bother with vesping at all, there are planty ways to get exp and better loot when scr, i was just thinking to make that option more available for most players including me ofc ^^
anyway ty all for your input, keep it up, there is much new stuff we all get from these discussions ^^ :)

MeteoraXV
01-24-2015, 03:37 AM
WOW i have to say, sacred sedecram dungeon is AWESOME. vesping characters to high master level takes literally NO time here. all you need is a good jack which i have and then just watch your exp bar literally skyrocket. this place is amazing, why do i always see everyone go to castilla and waste so much time there instead of training at this place??

Lysinc
01-24-2015, 05:31 AM
WOW i have to say, sacred sedecram dungeon is AWESOME. vesping characters to high master level takes literally NO time here. all you need is a good jack which i have and then just watch your exp bar literally skyrocket. this place is amazing, why do i always see everyone go to castilla and waste so much time there instead of training at this place??

Because 7 day sedecram pass cost the same as 30 day boosting package (which also gives increased loot). And Ancient Castilla drops kryptonite + junk equips to sell for vis.

MeteoraXV
01-24-2015, 12:13 PM
Because 7 day sedecram pass cost the same as 30 day boosting package (which also gives increased loot). And Ancient Castilla drops kryptonite + junk equips to sell for vis.
ah i see and i guess you can afk in castilla and not in SS...i guess both option have their advantages
i prefer SS :cool: for some reason i don't really like afking...takes too long to get things done...

Emperor
01-24-2015, 06:15 PM
Also castilla for mainly leveling stance exp after that many player go vesping or just spam training G cards and vesp.

MeteoraXV
01-24-2015, 06:22 PM
really... i remember reading (on another forum) that that skeleton dungeon is the absolute best place to get stance exp, and i find that that place is pretty much the SS of stance exp, leveling stances goes insanely fast there...or maybe i'm wrong and castilla is faster but i believe skeleton dungeon is definitely faster, it's easier to solo and the monsters are easier and faster to kill so...

Emperor
01-24-2015, 10:02 PM
really... i remember reading (on another forum) that that skeleton dungeon is the absolute best place to get stance exp, and i find that that place is pretty much the SS of stance exp, leveling stances goes insanely fast there...or maybe i'm wrong and castilla is faster but i believe skeleton dungeon is definitely faster, it's easier to solo and the monsters are easier and faster to kill so...
Lets say castilla is "safer" and "rewarding"...