PDA

View Full Version : Can't Get Master 'Gear Up' Card ...

Salvador
03-30-2014, 11:19 PM
Ok so today i logged onto the gear up event to try and claim my master level up cards, but when i logged on i saw this:

Edit: It says quests not complete in the little text box

Now i've tried click and hold over that red dot, but nothing comes up, i have no idea what quest it's supposed to be, but surely if it a scenario quest i would have completed it as all the other ones are greyed out, yes?

forumacc
03-31-2014, 07:47 AM
2 options:

1.you have not ever used cash shop in GEE
2.this is your second acc you are trying to get reward on

in both cases it will not work

Salvador
03-31-2014, 10:54 AM
2 options:

1.you have not ever used cash shop in GEE
2.this is your second acc you are trying to get reward on

in both cases it will not work
1. I Managed to get my vet and expert cards fine ...
2. this is my only account on the server

Achkaran
03-31-2014, 12:59 PM
So, you have not used cash shop yet...

Salvador
03-31-2014, 03:43 PM
So, you have not used cash shop yet...

Nope, but i received my vet and expert cards fine

Achkaran
03-31-2014, 04:37 PM
yeah, GEeu only set this CashShop constraint on last reward.
So no master cards if you dont CS ;)

btw, there is also a constraint but not that boring : family level must be 15 or higher

metalsadman
03-31-2014, 04:43 PM
aw lol, no wonder i can't get my last reward, i thought it was a bug >.<... good that 1st and 2nd i took when the rewards were still boosters/tranqs, i want to stick lvl25 family until i finish viron quest, so i can still use those novice pots.

forumacc
03-31-2014, 08:48 PM
yea no master cards if no cash shop at least once, so just try it - its more than worth it! <3

Dazzler
04-11-2014, 02:05 PM
yea no master cards if no cash shop at least once, so just try it - its more than worth it! <3

So basically what u say is that this event is to help new players by making them buy cash shop if they wanna get the reward?How is that gonna help anyone?What does this say about the company if they can't even give away 3 master cards to a new player unless they pay real cash?
How is giving away 3 master cards affect the overal server when max fam level is 74?This is not the way to bring in more players if u ask for real money the second day they play(yeah it takes max 2 days to finish auch quest line).
This is a really bad business decission from my point of view and it's the road T3Fail took before losing all their F2P players(u know F2P players make the vis for the actual spenders right?)