PDA

View Full Version : Veronif/Vincent access to ET with Tome equipped

Raysiilu
04-05-2014, 12:01 PM
I barely see these 2 chars used by anyone and one of the several reasons why they aren't played that much is, cuz they have to constantly switch between rosario and tome to rebuff and many people don't like to do that as it quickly becomes a annoying chore, especially if you lag a bit.

Its a very simple and easy tweak to enable them access to Enhanced Tactics stance while equipped with a Tome and theres really no reason not do enable this, as rosa, cano and valeria vendetta already can use ET with their respective weapons and Veros, Vincents tome stances aren't that powerful to begin with to impose any balance problems with these chars, just makes them much less of a hassle to play.

And i know this change only takes tops 2 min to change 4 lines in 2 files, so theres no excuse not to do this :c

forumacc
04-05-2014, 12:43 PM
And i know this change only takes tops 2 min to change 4 lines in 2 files, so theres no excuse not to do this :c

Even less than that time, locate file and change few numbers, thats all , problem is that devs are too busy by playing LoL :D thats why we have so many suggestions and long time waiting on result ^^

fmo080308
04-07-2014, 02:52 AM
Agreed!

Scout and Emilia are used a lot both in PVP and PVE cause they have lots of support stances can be used by using Rosario or Bare-handed (scout is even more annoying in PVP cause they can use Trap, Combat Medicine), while Valeria can use only ET and Innocentio (but srsly... no way ppl let her cast any skill due to long casting time, and the HoTs are nerfed a lot in in PVP).

So, make Vero and Vincent be able to use ET with Tome will not make them become imba and will bring them back to the battlefield (atm ppl only lvl them for Family level....)

EuroGameZ
04-10-2014, 01:19 PM
Dear Fans,

We will suggest this to DEV.
Thanks!

Best,
GEEU

sanklero
04-11-2014, 08:16 AM
Emi and Viki toooooo.....

Raysiilu
04-11-2014, 10:21 AM
Emi and Viki toooooo.....

Emi would be OP if she can access ET with rod especially wxpvp, buff ET and then darkness to disable enemy. Viki is no need, cuz nobody has trance robo right now anyway and even then, Viki solos without ET buffs with his Auto-baron.

Lukia
04-23-2014, 04:16 PM
In this case I would suggest something like a Weapon set 1 and set 2 system.Like in some other online games, you hit tab with the character as main to switch between weapon set 1 and weapon set 2. (Just weapon only)It's a lot more handy than modifying the weapon's stance set.

metalsadman
04-24-2014, 02:07 PM
In this case I would suggest something like a Weapon set 1 and set 2 system.Like in some other online games, you hit tab with the character as main to switch between weapon set 1 and weapon set 2. (Just weapon only)It's a lot more handy than modifying the weapon's stance set.

+1, or just make the weapons/rings draggable to quickslot for fast equipping/unequipping...

otherwise the above is a really good suggestion, and include also switching of rings/even armors.

Garsen`Spanius
04-24-2014, 02:55 PM
Vincent will be too OP if he will cast ET without Rosario.
and who told you guys that those are support characters ? :P

Hope
11-23-2014, 07:20 PM
Vincent will be too OP if he will cast ET without Rosario.
and who told you guys that those are support characters ? :P
They ARE support characters. Even debuffers are slightly considered support. They don't deal much damage, they help allies deal more and chain CC the enemy. Thats why the Wizard is considered a support too.
And Vincent would not be OP with ET/Magic Scroll. +1 to this suggestion!

orichalcont
11-26-2014, 09:19 PM
um, how about make equipment can be added to shortcut slot ? so we can change equipment faster than now.

Emperor
11-27-2014, 08:56 AM
um, how about make equipment can be added to shortcut slot ? so we can change equipment faster than now.

They already added something like that, check last update, now you can pay growth stone for another slot.I didn't try it yet soo i don't know details.

orichalcont
11-28-2014, 12:09 AM
They already added something like that, check last update, now you can pay growth stone for another slot.I didn't try it yet soo i don't know details.

no, they add preset (havent tried any of it either, since you know how much is gs right now and i'm pretty poor :o)
what i mean is more like, they can just make weapon can be added to this slot-bar(i dont know how should i call it)

so we dont need to open/close inventory anymore to just switching weapon.

well, anyway i dont use any ET char that doesnt have Tactical Asistance, since i need lv 12 divine bless to spam skill (to lazy to spam pots) :o

Emperor
11-28-2014, 02:58 PM
lvl 12 divine bless op regeneration while knocked XD and this was my last point XD