PDA

View Full Version : [Updated]Daily Forum Login Event: Just login and get Characters.

GEEU_Team
04-18-2014, 11:33 AM
Hello GEEU Fans,

All potenitial users, who register via forum and login, will receive a Event Recruitment Character Chest Box.

*Event period*

22th of April - 27th of May until maintenance at 7AM

*How to participate*

1. Log-in at forum to take part in this event.

- If you are not a member yet, you need to fill out the sign up form first.

- You will receive the verification email after signing up and it will bring you to the next step.

- You can participate in this event once a day.

*After log_in, you must click any post in order to count your attendence.

*How to check your attendence*

1. Go to event page on our official site with log-in

- Go to Event page. (http://www.granado-espada.eu/en/News/eventView/89)

*Don't miss the opportunity*

1. Users who attend for 30 days will receive event reward.

2. The "Items" will be given to user after event is done.

3. The attendance will be update at 12:00 pm in eveny day.

4. Your daily log-in count will be accumulated.

5. This event will be done 27th of May before maintenance at 7am.

Sincerely,
YOUR GEEU TEAM.

LucifersDignity
04-22-2014, 09:43 AM
2. The "items" will be given to user after event is done.

http://www.granado-espada.eu/web-contents/images/upload_temp/event/GEEU/201404171554140/forumlogin_en.jpg

fix it to "items" pls ^^
do i win the bug medal ? :D

fmo080308
04-22-2014, 10:29 AM
"12th of April - 27th of May until maintenance at 7AM"

Its "22th" not "12th" ^^

EuroGameZ
04-22-2014, 10:51 AM
Thanks for the joining in Event and reporting typos ^^ We fixed ^^;;;
Bug Medal is a kind of fun idea lol

Best,
YOUR GEEU TEAM

kisidem
04-22-2014, 10:59 AM
why not rare card box ????

Revail
04-22-2014, 11:09 AM
why not rare card box ????

Because much like the 90 day event, people would abuse this one. It's better this way. No ones going to make a bunch of alt accounts just to get Idge x5.

kliever1
04-22-2014, 05:46 PM
Thanks for the joining in Event and reporting typos ^^ We fixed ^^;;;
Bug Medal is a kind of fun idea lol

Best,
YOUR GEEU TEAM

if im right there is medal for bug finder.

i found this one.

Virtue of Eucleia
Medal

You have demonstrated effort and passion in improving GE in many ways. An exemplary member of the community.

Cannot be traded

EuroGameZ
04-22-2014, 09:24 PM
OK We will check and find them ^^

Best,
GEEU

kliever1
04-22-2014, 09:57 PM
saw one one other server.... "GE Bug Finder"

LucifersDignity
04-22-2014, 10:05 PM
list of medals that exist
http://ge.jupath.me/GranadoEspadaSEA-Items-Achieve.html

EuroGameZ
04-22-2014, 10:10 PM
Thanks Luci ^^

We got it and will proceed the reward ^^

YOUR GEEU TEAM

gigamera
04-24-2014, 08:10 AM
How do you get the forum login to register for the event? I have logged in on the 22nd, 23rd and now on the 24th but the count on event page still says my login count is 1. Now if I am counting correctly it should say 2 or 3... many ppl ingame talked about having the same problem yesterday...

EuroGameZ
04-24-2014, 09:10 AM
Dear GEEU Fans,

At first, people need to go to the event page and login and register(connecting game account and forum account)
After that, just login on the forum daily.

We will modify the event page and add more detailed information.

Best,
YOUR GEEU TEAM

gigamera
04-24-2014, 09:18 AM
But that is exactly what I have done... After creating the forum account and connecting it to my game account I login to event page, then login to forum and open this thread, then click the link provided here and it won't register my login. All I get is "Your login count for this event is 1". Someone from my faction told me I should login to forum first and then go to event page, but that only results in "You need to be logged in for this event" and when I do login it still says the same "login count is 1".

EuroGameZ
04-24-2014, 12:57 PM
Dear GEEU Fans,

gigamera case sounds like some specific error situation. The best way to fix, plz send ticket, then we will fix your case.

But no worry! the login counts on forum will be anyway recorded even though your registration on event page has been later or not.

Best,
YOUR GEEU TEAM

Russaria
04-24-2014, 11:26 PM
Because much like the 90 day event, people would abuse this one. It's better this way. No ones going to make a bunch of alt accounts just to get Idge x5.

But very few NA players can get rare cards because of the Euro conversion making them way too expensive. I don't think I want to have to keep track of a 30 day event only to get some silly "booby" prize like a dippy medal or another claude card, what's so "Event" or special about recieving some low regular character?

So you're saying the "Prize" for this event is just some regular character we probably already have?..like "Idge" which anyone can get in 20 mins? I'm not sure I'm following what the actual reward for this event is? Because if it's that, then it's no "event" at all.

EuroGameZ
04-25-2014, 10:11 AM
Dear Fans,

It's a very inconvenient issue about currency rate and we understand the feeling.
We keep considering this issue but it's not that easy one.
But we will try to make some good idea on this and try to provide more comfortable playing circumstance.

The characters like JD, Ion, Grandies are very difficult to have and the characters are worth to try we think.
And the 1 time forum log-in is a kind of easy task per day and the purpose of this event is just making fans more attention on forum, not only focusing on game playing because important notice, event and issues are running on forum as a written format.

If Fans think the reward is useless and not worth, we will think about some changing of reward with other reward.

Thank you.
YOUR GEEU TEAM

EuroGameZ
04-25-2014, 10:16 AM
Attention Please!!!

Just login and out or closing the browser can cause some uncounting buggy situation.
So Please login and click at least one time on any post.

This will be more safe situation and we hope people can see the newest posts or important posts at least.

http://forum.granado-espada.eu/activity.php - newest post checking !!!

We edited the event notice about this too!

Thank you!
GEEU

LucifersDignity
04-25-2014, 11:07 AM
cool thx :D

Kivah
04-25-2014, 05:48 PM
Hello GEEU staff, please make the reward for this event "It can't be traded, sold or discarded", in my opinion this is very important to avoid multiple accounts abuse, for later business.

Hopefully, best regards,
Kivah.

Russaria
04-25-2014, 10:59 PM
well 2 things.

1st...the whining on this forum about "abuse", which is more than I've ever seen anywhere else is a bit rediculous and bordering on paranoia. The "Supposed" abuse of the 90 day event for decent nice cards did not take place in my opinion based on the market as I watched. I have watched the market since joining this server , as of a few weeks ago there were 2 sage emilia cards, as of yesterday there is 1 sniper bern and 1 BClaude...both of which are from the lydon boxes obviously. There was only a small amount of character cards available right after the 90 day event and it was NOT enough to look as though someone alted a bucnch of cards.

IF the abuse that is supposedly so rampant DID occur there would have people trying to make money off of all those cards but they didn't. Getting this "event" for a stupid Idge card because people CLAIM that some great abuse took place in the last good event, just kinda erks me as I do not believe it did to any GREAT extent as has been suggested. As for the claim that "Grandies, JD ect" are hard to get...well so is anything from a Lyndon box, to the point of never being worth the risk..lol I dare to say a 'JD" card would be 10000x lower droprate than a "combria tropper" and as I said, with the huge amount of regular worthless cards (near 100) compared to the 3-4 hard to get cards, the chance of anyone getting 1 is even lower than a Lyndon box prize.

2), before I invest any more time or money into trying to make a family here, I would like to know if there is ever going to be any events that give good stuff in the future, such as playtime events or events where people can have a chance at getting a good character card or will all the events now be like this one due to some exaggerated claim of Alt abuse?

EuroGameZ
04-26-2014, 10:18 AM
Dear GEEU Fans,

The character box is not tradable, so no worry about that. All event prizes are untradable.

Of cause Next month, we will do the play time event and keep making this server playable and worth to invest.

GEEU is latest new server and consider all the time how to catch up other servers ^^

Thank you
YOUR GEEU TEAM

kliever1
04-26-2014, 10:38 AM
new events would be nice, but pls when a evente where a stance is rward. make it HARD and not easy...

so the characte box is not tradeable...the char card too?
and when u open it the char card sohuld be go direct in ur inventorry.

Shockwave
05-02-2014, 05:51 AM
Good event :)

Teruke
05-03-2014, 07:26 AM
ugh... nice, I joined too late, I won't be getting 30 days but 21 of attendance... wish I hadn't known about this at all.

Russaria
05-05-2014, 01:02 PM
ugh... nice, I joined too late, I won't be getting 30 days but 21 of attendance... wish I hadn't known about this at all.

i wouldn't feel too bad, the vast chances are it's a card you already have, there's 100 low easy recruitable chars in the game, and only 3-4 end game hard to recruit ones...i don't think you're missing anything if ya just think about the odds. so don't fret over missing an Idge card...lol

Russaria
05-21-2014, 02:37 AM
Dear GEEU Fans,

The character box is not tradable, so no worry about that. All event prizes are untradable.

Of cause Next month, we will do the play time event and keep making this server playable and worth to invest.

GEEU is latest new server and consider all the time how to catch up other servers ^^

Thank you
YOUR GEEU TEAM

This would be called "not telling the truth" and "not very trustworthy" then right....lmao You guys should be ashamed!

Zabacki
05-24-2014, 11:23 PM
How do you get the forum login to register for the event? I have logged in on the 22nd, 23rd and now on the 24th but the count on event page still says my login count is 1. Now if I am counting correctly it should say 2 or 3... many ppl in game talked about having the same problem yesterday...

I had same problem at the beginning of this event, i am logging every day to forum and checking regularly what's up,
but this was not counting my visits.
what shell I do now in today conditions it seems I will be 1 count too short or hopefully no.. as refreshing number of counts goes weird too.

kliever1
05-25-2014, 03:25 PM
u have to clcik at the event on theri hompeage after u was in forum each day

Garsen`Spanius
05-26-2014, 01:32 PM
Tomorrow will be the last day ! ^^

gigamera
05-27-2014, 10:21 AM
Ty for the event :) Tbh I might not have even registered or posted anything ever without this event, but now that I got into it I'm going to check the forums everyday anyway. Also got a character card I needed from the box so it made my day a bit better - some lovely person broke into my husband's car during the night so it hasn't been the best of days.