PDA

View Full Version : updater

TheFox
05-08-2014, 08:02 AM
hello! Just download the game and try to play and when i try to download updates receive this errors :

1) Failed to update file. please reinstall.
2)Error has occured while converting file. please try again (262).

Then i write to support with this question and receive answers :

Dear thefoxtard' We are sorry to hear the situation. The problem for the messages can be happened in an unstable internet connection. Please check your internet connection again' in case if you use internet sharer equipment' please check the firewall also. When your connection was back to normal' please try to download GE full-version and get patch again. The followings are an additional option for any problem. It may be helpful for you. 1. Try to run installer with administrator permissions 2. Try to disable your Antivirus 3. Try to update windows 3. Try to check virus Hopefully' you find the solution and join the game soon. Thank you' GEEU TEAM

i Tried everything but nothing helps '( reinstalling\ redownloading client doesn't help too. pls help me, we want to play :< . sorry for my bad English

EuroGameZ
05-08-2014, 09:32 AM
Dear TheFox,

We will check your problem again.
Sorry about this interrupting situation.

Best,
YOUR GEEU TEAM

TheFox
05-09-2014, 03:23 PM
hi, any news ? =(

Suzuki
06-18-2014, 08:08 PM
Not sure if this was solved or not but i seem to have solved it for myself.
All i did was open the updater.revision.txt and there should be a number. Mine was 76
Then look at the .zip files that are in the Granado Espada Europe folder. The highest number zip was 78
Change the text file to the highest number zip file and it might work.
Worked for me so hopefully might help others

EuroGameZ
06-19-2014, 12:15 AM
Nice to have you back Suzuki ^^

It's a nice tip to solve the problem I think.

YOUR GEEU TEAM

Barstool
06-23-2014, 04:35 PM
This problem is always due to the updater.revision.txt file. There are a nummber of ways to resolve it, Your way being one of them. You can also delete the zip packages from the folder and that will resolve it. Sometimes, that file bugs, and deleting it entirely works (forces the client to rebuild it).

Barstool
06-25-2014, 11:20 AM
Oh, and btw: This will always happen if 1 packet gets corrupted during the download.once the client is fully updated, you don't need the zip packets any more and it is safe to delete them. Obviously, this will save space on your HDD and it should prevent any future complications from older installs/updates. When the updater.revision.txt file is updated, it is only concerned with the new packets anyway from the last posted version of the client. it only instructs your system to check any older files, back to the version of the client, are there or installed. Then it instructs to download the new files.

kalel
08-12-2014, 03:56 AM
Dear TheFox,

Were you able to resolve your issues?

Thanks.

brokent
08-15-2015, 04:59 AM
the most updated client for download gives you corrupted zip file the only left is from old client from the sites.
when updating it keep failing and doing the revision text thing will skip the needed file to update the client and end up with corrupted client still.
deleting the zip file only end up with endless cycle of fail update since it send seem like broken zip update file,same case with the link of the most updated client.
any solution for this?

Voigo
12-05-2016, 02:31 PM
Better pin this topic. I encountered this problem again.