PDA

View Full Version : Change BOSS's and MINI BOSS's respawn time for randomly instead fixed hours <---

Kivah
12-17-2014, 08:11 PM
Hello all, this is my suggestion for boss's respawn times.
BOSS/MINI BOSS respawn time, working with fixed hours that means if boss respawn is 24hours if we kill him today at 10:00 am the boss will respawn next day 10:00 am, that way boss respawn's can be controlled almost at 100% for someone ( without a life ), actually 90% of all respawn and boss hunting are controlled by only 1 person ( maybe you know who ) in whole server that i don't know how that person is almost 24/7/365 days playing ( not afk ) also that person can solo boss's playing with more then 1 account at same time O.o
My idea is to change all boss respawn's at random times.
For example.
Mantra Boss spawns every 168hours, instead it spawns exactly 168hours next boss died it should spawn between 156Hours and 180Hours. ( for example ).
Also the npc's in Death Corridor that drops items for strata recips and more like Devil's Dream, Dragon Heart, Red Jewel Fragment, Symbol Of Naraka have exactly 24Hours time respawn and again it is controled by the same player for already a month O.o, the respawn time for all this 30 NPC's should be change for randomly between 12Hous and 24Hours.

This way will be more easy for other players find boss respawn by lucky :cool: and hardly for the one who controls all respawns :mad:
This is my idea and i think this is a very good change in GEEU.

Leave you comments, and thank you for reading this.
Best regards.
Kivah.

Emperor
12-17-2014, 09:02 PM
Nope, controlling respawn time is good :P otherwise you will some guy outdpsing you sooooooooooooooo better than seeing that guy :P try to control it yourself :P

Kosima
12-17-2014, 09:08 PM
I dont know, this respawn times has been always an issue. Go back to respawn windows means to camp bosses again, like Gryffon, Argus, IWT... long time ago.

Camping is always a waste of time IMO and wont change this, coz its the same ppl that will have the time to camp bosses. Being just sitting in boss spot for 12 hours+ waiting for respawn? Ewww... no, thanks! :)

Kivah
12-17-2014, 09:29 PM
Boss should be found by lucky not for controlling times, if you camp a boss for 10 hours its your choice but other bosses will respawn in other places by random, giving that way a chance to other players to kill them.

Hugs...

Emperor
12-17-2014, 09:54 PM
some bosses aren't fixed usually 36,48-72 hours

chikoblink
12-18-2014, 02:23 AM
It's a good idea. But when you are the person who is camping it is not.
And as Kosima said, it has been an old topic to discuss. It would be nice to create window times according to the drops that you can get, to avoid the camping and create a healthy competition for the rewards.
So if you want something you will have to wait, run, check, even combat or overdps instead of just know times: arrive, kill and logout or the worst: wait for a long respawn window...
For what I see it is a decision which needs to be examined by player's behavior analytics (who, what, where, when, etc).

Kivah
12-18-2014, 03:14 AM
Yes but like this system we can't keep, cause like its happening NPC's in Death Corridor was being controlled for same person for more than a month, that person who are 24/7/365 playing, a no life person or bot i don't know, is killing everyday 30 NPC's that each one drops 1 x Devil's Dream, at 3 4 5 6 am game server? Will you wake up to try kill that npc's?
This need to be changed instead fixed 24hours respawn, it should be random that each NPC randomly will respawn between 12H and 24H. Isn't this more fair for every player who look for bosses in death corridor and sometimes find 1 or 2 maybe 3 ncps instead never find a single NPC to get 1 dream of devil?
Sorry but couldn't be more clear ...

Have fun ...

Kivah
12-18-2014, 03:18 AM
Also if someone camping a zone waiting for bosses, if you use scan map you can check red dots on maps and investigate it, and advise your faction that maybe something will respawn there. For example ^^

Kivah
01-07-2015, 07:06 PM
no1 cares about good changes here... so sad

Kosima
01-07-2015, 07:15 PM
More like nobody wants to waste time camping bosses. :)

Drifter
01-08-2015, 09:46 PM
What about having a marker appear when a boss dies that notes the time it was killed? Should cause a good deal of competition for each spawn that way since everybody will know when it will spawn next.

kliever1
01-08-2015, 10:23 PM
no...
no clan tactics than...
no1 can hide a boss timer..that woudl be stupid

Emperor
01-09-2015, 08:12 AM
when griffon spawns there is a world notice and you can't hide boss timer but you can kill it the moment it spawns, which is closest to hiding its spawn time.

Kosima
01-11-2015, 03:00 AM
Well, I dont think many clans can spontaneously squad up if we got Lucifer announcemento for bosses spawn. Maybe one clan can? Are you guys sure you want this? :O

Kivah
01-13-2015, 07:14 PM
Random respawn is the best way, boss should be found by lucky not by controlling respawn times...
90% of the boss hunting in this server are controlled by sanklero, Kosima you get lucky by killing cortes 3/4 days ago with satis, maybe sanklero lost the respawn time but you will not kill it that much.
As i saw you need maybe 12 satis to kill cortes? sanklero kill it with 5/6 players.
Open your eyes Kosima and stop to be a Chicken ....

Kosima
01-14-2015, 04:51 AM
:O Chicken! Uh? We are lucky or we work hard, w/e. Yeah, we need more people, of course, Satis is a young clan. Even if we only was needing 6, we will keep raiding 12 or 24 or all people available, coz we have fun this way.

Random respawn means someone will camp on alts. Guess who... open your eyes.

sanklero
01-14-2015, 08:26 AM
Aww.. stop it Kiva. We will never be enemies (satis/2fast) maybe only LTA or if ppl from Satis will use SQ and will kill us (sq with fra/tk) raids only. hehe
Satis can farm Cortes and etc i dun care. Its ok. I like it. They are trying to farm. (u QQ here/they trying pfftt )
I like ppl from Satis (they have brains) TK banned me coz TP CORTES DIDNT USE SKILL'S. Mission with 5ppl and whose fault is it? sanklero sure...Sry Kiva, but we can't be friends with bad people( I helped TK with TP but they used LIESPOWER and banned me)so cute.
___
nobody likes your idea. Change resp...so silly.

kliever1
01-14-2015, 04:02 PM
pffff...crazy

Kosima
01-14-2015, 09:39 PM
Why should we squad to raid with Frat and/or TK (or any other clan)? :eek: We do the raids we can do our own and we will keep progressing to attend higher ones, coz we love to raid. :)

I still dont get why Satis is even named here... I just said MY opinion about random respawn times, its not an "official" Satis point of view.

Have fun, raid and go pro! ^^