PDA

View Full Version : Leader BUFF for Deputy

bakhtra
02-25-2015, 02:22 AM
Can we make it happen? Leader buff for deputy, like half or the real leader buff.
I think that's will make more active people, cause if they active and get to be deputy,
he can get more buff. What do you all think?
Lets make vote for that.

sanklero
02-25-2015, 08:58 AM
hmm maybe leader can choise how many % buff for dep. not bad heueheue

Rabenstolz
02-25-2015, 11:14 AM
Why only the leader get buff, when the whole faction is fighting for the colonies (i am not a leader, but i read somewhere in patch-notes, that the buff depends on occupied colonies):

2 more options:
1. Leader get 100% of the buff, Deputies get 75% of the buff, member get 50% of the buff
2. only participants get a buff (no matter what rank he is in faction): Easy to accomplish: just recognize which family hit a colony during war OR is on a colony-platform (for buffer/healer)

bakhtra
02-25-2015, 11:30 AM
1. Leader get 100% of the buff, Deputies get 75% of the buff, member get 50% of the buff >> HOMO idea, I like it (or maybe deputy 66% and member get 33%).
2. only participants get a buff (no matter what rank he is in faction): Easy to accomplish: just recognize which family hit a colony during war OR is on a colony-platform (for buffer/healer) >> Hard to distinguished that mo Rabenstolz, I mean someone can hit 1 colony and then gone.

Rabenstolz
02-25-2015, 11:38 AM
bakhtra: to 2. yes, but every afk or offline player dont get anything, so its atleast a basic-level of fairness

P.S. normally i cant participate, so i would not get the buff, but in my mind: fairness for all is the most important thing

bakhtra
02-25-2015, 11:43 AM
Cool, we need more suggestion. And maybe Dev can implement what best for all.

Emperor
02-25-2015, 12:11 PM
Who cares? They still die in pvp.If you want to show people you can pvp without leader buff I would like to see. Every faction leader ! As for pve %40 faction buff is enough.Also other than Od everyone dies to 150 pene and he doesn't even use leader buff.Just think about od using leader buff.We would need strong magic user.You need luck too %25 chance to fail against Od.As for other people who keeps interfering "Do you seriously think you can 1 hit to 400+ def 122+ imm 75 block char with half assed equips?"

bakhtra
02-25-2015, 12:18 PM
I make the suggestion so everyone will be more active and the get promoted to deputy.
If you don't care why comment? Better silent.

Kosima
02-25-2015, 02:45 PM
I dont like the idea. I think this will destroy little clans that still cant go CW, since everyone will want to join a clan that got colonies or use to have colonies. We all know CW its about numbers, a 20 members clan usualy isnt able to manage to take a colony and hold it.

Clans with colonies already got help enough for DPS/tank raids with only leader buff. Apply buff to everyone will make strong clans stronger and little clans weaker, like it was long long ago when buff was applied to the whole clan.

Its way too much buff...

bakhtra
02-25-2015, 03:12 PM
Why need so many guild then? I know some of us like X name and other like Y name. But so many guild with only few people, what is the use of that? If wanna play solo or with only few friend, better play PS4/XBOX, no need to play GE. If the BUFF implemented, everyone will come to bigger guild and left guild that got no buff, except for some people that really like to play alone.
Later (next patch ) Colony War will back as before, no league, and once again it will be full of war.

Kosima
02-25-2015, 03:23 PM
People who like to play alone will join and leech buff, like already happen with clan buff. :)

Also I think to have more clans and options is good: differents timezones, different language (a big issue in our server, since we got plenty people that dont speak English at all), different game level that need specific quests and raids...

We cant tell people how they have to play GE!! Send them to play Xbox is not polite! ^^

bakhtra
02-25-2015, 03:31 PM
I don't think there is a need for polite (I'm a man and of course I'm not woman >> I mean only woman need to be polite).
But I said that cause that actually the truth and as you know that the truth is always hard to swallow.

Kosima
02-25-2015, 04:11 PM
Nobody owns THE truth.^^

I prefer to think the comment about man and woman is a joke...

metalsadman
02-25-2015, 05:21 PM
it isn't a bad idea just the comments which is nonsense lol... at least this way no need to keep passing the leadership just for the sake of buff imo.

Emperor
02-25-2015, 09:00 PM
People who like to play alone will join and leech buff, like already happen with clan buff. :)

Also I think to have more clans and options is good: differents timezones, different language (a big issue in our server, since we got plenty people that dont speak English at all), different game level that need specific quests and raids...

We cant tell people how they have to play GE!! Send them to play Xbox is not polite! ^^
Yeah, leaching buff is awesome but one day you will notice that You are the only one improving while others ask for help everyday(that is fine too but they ask me to their armonia quests, 6 day offline 1 hour online and that guy get mads because I didn't help).It has been 4 months we spammed 1-13 ct like mad 1-2 times per day when 1 vis. And not a sinlge member craft a eln scout and helped.Not even one !!!.Yeah leeching is fine but where did all those chips go?Let me guess for a character card they aren't even using.No-try people=greedy, Hardworking=Gets scammed everyday(like me).

Pass that leader buff to Odlaw.He won't die no matter what you throw at him.

Kosima
02-25-2015, 10:08 PM
Care about your clan leader buff, not Satis one.

About your CT runs, how am I related to this? Coz as far as I know, I never joined a single one.^^

Emperor
02-25-2015, 10:19 PM
Care about your clan leader buff, not Satis one.

About your CT runs, how am I related to this? Coz as far as I know, I never joined a single one.^^
You aren't, I am just showing an example to your leeching buff. XD
CT=Old faction raids.

bakhtra
02-26-2015, 02:13 AM
What mo Emperor said was true. Where did the vis go? How cant they made at least 1 eln scout and help with the buff? I still wondering what they do with that vis. For me leeching is fine, since what I need is participation even AFK is better than cursed us.
I really tough that if they got lots vis at least they can improve. And about quest, If you cant do it alone, than you're not worthy enough to get that char. So just do quest that you can do it alone or at least not asking too much help from others.
PS: I tough we can joke here right?

damoen
02-26-2015, 03:11 PM
crazy idea, makes those clans that can get colonies in CW way OP compared to others

binharsene
02-26-2015, 04:08 PM
bakhtra's idea is for helping people's purpose only. I think it's ok to have additional buff for deputy leader, since they also do a lot of work for clan. For me, I appreciate this idea.
+1 for deputy's buff.

papaabob
02-26-2015, 07:14 PM
I don't mind getting more buff :p !!!!

hudsky
02-26-2015, 11:22 PM
I think they should remove the retarded leader buff as well. Would be useful for crappy clans.