PDA

View Full Version : Server cross War??

Rayghost
05-12-2015, 09:10 AM
Its in games no Server cross war.....I am new player in these games so want ask if in these games got Server Cross Battle....even we still new but we can see other player in other server using Character/Teams also we can see
how other Server battle in Teams.....so in here we also can built new friendship between other server..we also can make these server lively....I means not lively with revenge /pk/big talk/mocking other....but we lively to make our team strong to fight other server......don't mad guys its just my only opinions.....And please don't call me Gundam or other player Alt ....I am is only and one ....rayghost/Raymondesgaus..just using one account...

orichalcont
05-12-2015, 06:45 PM
you mean we got a real server cross war like our server vs sea for example ? i dont think that will be possible to do, unless its world championship or something like that xD

but, GE with 2 server(take sea for example, they got Bach and Rembrandt) they do have WXPvP that really cross server but still in same area. so player from bach can fight player from rembrandt but only limited to WxPvP only. and since our GE only has 1 server, we will stuck with each other, and i dont think opening a new server would be wise since we really have low community to the current server atm.

taigamehay
06-22-2015, 06:11 AM
I means not lively with revenge /pk/big talk/mocking other....but we lively to make our team strong to fight other server

Voigo
07-03-2015, 06:03 AM
It would be impossible due to connection related problem.

Emperor
07-05-2015, 02:47 AM
Why do you even want to fight with other servers?
Just choose the ge with lowest ping to you and do whatever you want.

Gnosis
01-19-2016, 07:11 PM
Why not the war on EUge is stale as fk, no competition, no anything.
Maybe invasions from equally powerful other servers will deliver a competent enough wake-up call.

metalsadman
01-20-2016, 11:19 AM
Why not the war on EUge is stale as fk, no competition, no anything.
Maybe invasions from equally powerful other servers will deliver a competent enough wake-up call.
yadayada yada, Necro*

Hiriachi
02-03-2016, 11:06 PM
It's technicly impossible because the servers are owned by different companies. Also, other servers are advanced further into the story, giving them acces to certain items/characters we don't have yet, making PVP unfair.