PDA

View Full Version : [GEEU] Concerning Artifact Mats Exchange Machine

orichalcont
08-08-2015, 09:16 PM
oh, been so long since i started a new thread xD
well as the title suggest, it's about that artifact mats exchange machine in kielce.

for those who dont know :
this machine exchange 5 artifact mats(those which untradeable ones, ex : moon stone), to 2pcs random same grade artifact mats.
for example : you put 5 moon stones, you may get 1 moon stone + devil heart or something, or so.
now, do you understand ? if not, try it for yourself :P

why i make this suggestion is, why dont you make those machine to have a desired choice which one we want instead of random as result from exchangin 5 pcs to 2 pcs artifact mats :)
it will make that machine less annoying, and people might happy about it xD

Emperor
08-08-2015, 10:02 PM
for those who dont know :
this machine exchange 5 artifact mats(those which untradeable ones, ex : moon stone), to 2pcs random same grade artifact mats.
for example : you put 5 moon stones, you may get 1 moon stone + devil heart or something, or so.

Ok, great now lots of people and their alts will try to put 5x Moon Stone(10k feso) to that artifact exchanger hoping to get artifacts and they will broad all day saying that it doesn't work.

bakhtra
08-09-2015, 12:53 AM
HOMO Emperor, what orichalcont mean here is moonstone (artifact) or let just say it unwithering rose petal or complex device, not moon stone that can be made to growth stone. He want to get something that not random, though he forgot GE mean Gambling Edition.

orichalcont
08-09-2015, 02:04 AM
Ok, great now lots of people and their alts will try to put 5x Moon Stone(10k feso) to that artifact exchanger hoping to get artifacts and they will broad all day saying that it doesn't work.
this is exactly why i put moon stone as examples, people confuse em alot :P

HOMO Emperor, what orichalcont mean here is moonstone (artifact) or let just say it unwithering rose petal or complex device, not moon stone that can be made to growth stone. He want to get something that not random, though he forgot GE mean Gambling Edition.
^simple version for what i wrote above xD