PDA

View Full Version : [GE_EU] Sweet Rose Box Bonus Event Winner notice

GM_J
08-20-2015, 04:07 PM
Hello GEEU Fans,

Thank you for joining 'Sweet Rose Box' event. We hope you enjoyed with the event.
Gratz to all winners! Here we are notifying the winners of 'Sweet Rose Box' Bonus Event.

1. Who is the Attendance King? (5 Winners, GE Original CD)
- Bushmaister family
- Leklis family
- Rio family
- leonSol family
- Cryppz family

* The winners of GE Original CD need to send personal address to GEEU Support team till 31. August.
* If a winner did not send or the address was not match, the reward can be canceled.
* Please use the registered email address in GEEU web site when you send us an email.
- Email to: support@eurogamez.eu
- Address / Handy Number / real Name

2. Who is the Playtime King? (5 Winners, Kevin Card x 1)
- Lothario family
- Mist family
- Rodriges family
- emmarom family
- Narviks family

3. EGC Compensation from White Rose Fail (1000 EGC for 10 people, 3000 EGC for 10 people)
- The winners has been selected by lottery.

1) Over 50 times of White Rose (3000 EGC)
- ColorSit family
- Tank family
- Deeperskyo family
- Xelaine family
- UNDEAD family
- Bushmaister family
- MFOX family
- Komatoz family
- Cryppz family
- LeeRay family

2) Below 50 times of White Rose (1000 EGC)
- Shichibukai family
- Pierce family
- Ahsayuni family
- Honda family
- Jupakabra family
- eviltrush family
- Zakharoff family
- Stallker family
- Beltsville family
- vonSeidel family

Thank you,
YOUR GEEU TAM

orichalcont
08-20-2015, 07:12 PM
grats for all the winner, i won nothing :(

Rayghost
08-20-2015, 08:13 PM
gratz to all winner ....me too never win any event .....sadly not have specialty even you buy many ECG.

bakhtra
08-21-2015, 08:12 AM
That's why I prefer AFK. And never have slightest hope for winning event. I think better make 3 month event attendant like the old time to get rare char box so everyone can get the reward and no one will disappointed. Akakakaakakakaakakakakakakaa.

Plegace
08-21-2015, 11:42 AM
And again again.... What kind of mystique that always win the same people? Watch TV "Obvious and Unbelievable" Random??? Really?

Emperor
08-21-2015, 12:18 PM
They look like alts.

Garsen`Spanius
08-21-2015, 12:41 PM
Wow, congratulations everone ! ! !

and special grats to Sasha ^^#

orichalcont
08-21-2015, 01:46 PM
And again again.... What kind of mystique that always win the same people? Watch TV "Obvious and Unbelievable" Random??? Really?
the heck you talking about ? just because you didnt win, so you use "same people" to rant :/
please do read that those winner are from lottery, so they have same chance as yours to win and as far as i see, those are not "same people", or maybe i'm at loss whichever event you refering to that have "same people" as winner with this one ? please do kindly point that out to me.

They look like alts.
some of them ARE indeed alts emp :P