Prefix
02-17-2017, 08:14 AM
Muh Power Supply.

http://i.imgur.com/Z8TrXXU.png

GPU survived

Also 2 sata power connectors fried.

Prefix
02-26-2017, 07:44 AM
What kind of Power Supply do you have? If it's not 80 Plus Bronze then you got some bad caps that cause that power supply to short out.

Chinese pos one. My whole build was 400 usd and I used a free psu lol.

Even 80+ bronze ones often come chinese cabs & even some silver/gold have chinese and many tai caps but tai caps are not that bad Jap caps master race.

Prefix
02-26-2017, 10:18 PM
Trust me go with name brand Power Supply Units. Such as EVGA and Corsair. Never buy those cheap Power Supply Units. I had a motherboard that had to be RMAed back to Gigabyte because it was a cheap one that IBuyPowerPC put in that screw up my RAM slots and my PCIe x16 slot.

I am going to prob buy a decent 550w psu soon I am eyeing an XFX PSU (Seasonic OEM) that is pretty cheap after rebate.

Brand is less important than the OEM. Corsair & EVGA do not make PSU's they slap their sticker over one they get from another company.

Corsair has some poop tier ones from chinese companies like the CX series & EVGA as well but things like Corsairs AXi/HXi series from Seasonic & Flextronics & EVGA's Seasonic & SuperFlower ones are great.