PDA

View Full Version : [GEEU] New newbie player LF a company

Avi young Reaper
10-29-2017, 07:12 PM
Hey folks! New, a bit game-experienced player, looking for other nubs:D to join and get united run into the game from very start. Is there anyone, who's far not ahead?
Well, not sure if I shall succeed at finding any newone, but if any oldy, sophisticated player would like to guide me through the game adventure and/or inv into a guild - I'd also be thanksful!
Ingame nickname: Avi-young-Reaper. Otherwise let me know your ingame names below - I'll contact you asap!
Thank you buddies!

Kurunako
10-29-2017, 10:33 PM
Welcome to GEEU Avi woop woop! If you have any questions or wants to chat just pm me in game "Kurunako" I am not very experienced myself but i know the basic stuffs hehe :)!! Enjoy!!

ownagz
10-30-2017, 12:29 AM
ownagz family, hit me up if you ever need any help to kill a boss or do a mission for some quest ^^

To pm me ingame you can type in the normal chat: "ownagz -insert message- (if im offline the game will ask to send it as an ingame email for a small fee in vis if you want)

Avi young Reaper
10-30-2017, 10:19 AM
Thank you guys, I shall add you to friendlist, if you dont mind.

Avi young Reaper
10-30-2017, 10:26 AM
And yet, if any newbie is willing to play this game but scared to start solo, seeking for a buddy, - let me know, I still keen on finding one/two to strengthen up.