PDA

View Full Version : Take out that bloody patch

kestas21
12-12-2013, 12:31 PM
Thanks after finnaly downloading instaling and waiting for it to reopen your patch just corrupts all the bloody client good job just cause of few voices i have to spend hours redownloading i guess this game should have stayed dead.

Taiit0
12-12-2013, 12:59 PM
Thanks after finnaly downloading instaling and waiting for it to reopen your patch just corrupts all the bloody client good job just cause of few voices i have to spend hours redownloading i guess this game should have stayed dead.

Hey, you dropped this: . , '
Hope I helped you.

Valorax
12-12-2013, 01:55 PM

Wha? It's your own fault when you redownload. Lol.

Noobish
12-12-2013, 04:06 PM

That grudge...

kalel
12-13-2013, 08:03 PM

We are sorry for your bad experience. We will take note of it and try to improve our patching process in the future.