bok GUIDE: Ustiur Farm - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Cool !!!
    (Earning points without opening weird posts >.<) <<(me)
    Last edited by Emperor; 11-14-2014 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Updated for Misunderstanding

Retired in a distant and very happy world.

GUIDE: Ustiur Farm (Farm NPCs)

3. FARM NPCs

In your farm you will find the following NPCs:

1. FARM MERCHANT

Clicking on farm merchant you will have these options: Purchase Land; Improve Food Plate, Store box; Set Up Cannon Turret; Purchase Fishery; and Use Shop.
    I already explained these options in their respective section (check Crops, Pets…)

In the market, you fill find all you need for work on your farm.

capture_20141109_214342_036.jpg

2. TOKEN MERCHANT

With your Farm Tokens you can purchase some special items. I just use to buy Strong Fish Rod (to reduce time on fishing, very recommended) and Soul Resurrection Potions (and I just use them with Turrydog in case he dies). You can try to gamble with Farmer Boxer trying to get a Magic Been Seed for special mission. But well, gambling is… gambling!

Token Merch.jpg

3. FOOD RECIPE MERCHANT

Here you will find all the dishes recipes you need to cook. Every recipe costs 25 Old Journal 1, 2 or 3, depending on the recipe. You can farm Old Journals in Abertal areas (common drop). You will also get recipes as daily reward the first time you enter Farm in the day.
    These can be cooked in Panfilo in Reboldoeux, but by leveling cooking in your farm and preparing dishes inside you will have the chance to get more than 1 soup per recipe.

Recipe Merch.jpg

4. SPECIAL NPC: THE WANDERING MERCHANT

Time to time Wandering Merchant will show randomly, you will have announcement when he shows. The longer you stay at Farm, the higher probability to catch him. Wondering Merchant will offer you to play Rock-Scissors-Paper without any hint. You can try again if you fail, but he will ask you some shinny crystals to retry: 9 shinnies at first fail, then I don’t know coz I didn’t need more tries.
    When you win, he will give you some reward: Veteran Chips, level 100 chips and Triumph Fillers is what I had atm.

Wandering.jpg

I think its all about Farm NPCs, these dont need that much explanation.
    ~ Satis Faction ~

Hey Kosima, nice intruction and a A+ for it. Also it is important that on this server a selfmade meal is worth the work and not like T3 where you get them in feso shop and it is cheaper to buy it in feso as craft them your self. and also you need some of the items for Character quests and scenario quest ;-)!!!

GUIDE: Ustiur Farm - 4. MIXTURE (COMPOUNDING) & 5. COOKING

4. MIXTURE (COMPOUNDING)

There are some mats you can’t get directly by farming or planting seeds. You will need to use compounding to get them, such as Fish Flesh, Refined Leaf, Emergency Resurrective Pot, Giant Seeds…

This section don’t need too much explanation. You just need to drop the materials on the storage place and click the Blender Machine. In Mixture tab (ctrl + shift + F) you can check the mats you need.

Comp.jpg

5. COOKING

As I said earlier, you can get dishes recipes as reward the first mission you enter in the day and buying them at Dishes Recipes Merchant inside Farm. Every recipe cost 25 Old Journals 1, 2 or 3, depending on the recipe.

To check recipes and mats, go to Cooking (ctrl + shift + F). You can also check the buff given, so you know what dishes are you interested in. Some at level 1 are kinda useless.

cooking.jpg

With all mats in your inventory, drop the recipe in the Cooking Brazier. Cooking at farm instead of Panfilo en Reboldoeux gives chance to get more then 1 dish per recipe. You will need to level cooking to unblock the most interesting dishes. These buff are very usefull for high level raids and PvP activities.
    ~ Satis Faction ~

GUIDE: Ustiur Farm (Special Missions)

And finally...

6. SPECIAL MISSIONS

Dragon King of the Sea

Wonder what's this sobbing Turtoise at Farm? Well, its for "Dragon of the Sea" mission.

To enter this mission you need 2 items: Liver of Rabbit (drops from King Rabbit) and An Urgent and Important Letter (rare drop from Fishing). With both items in your inventory, click the Turtoise and you will get teleported to a mission.

(Sorry, I dont have pics atm. I only had this mission once and I didnt take SSs coz I wasnt working on this guide. I will upload once I get again).

Once in mission, you have to talk with the King and give him the Liver. Poor King is sick and he needs it to recover. As reward he will offer you to chose 5 treasure chest from all 20 in the room.
    Every chest got a turtle to give you a hint if you pay for it. First chest will cost 3 million vis, next 4M, next 5M... The hint just tell you the number of pieces in the chest behind the turtle. In chest you can find: Gold bars, Platinum bars, Silver bars, silver pieces and golden pieces.

There are some rules you need to know according to max pieces a chest can get inside:
    -A chest can contain silver bars, silver pieces and golden pieces.
    -A chest can contain up to 600 Pure Gold bars
    -A chest can cointain up to 150 Platinum bars.

GOOD LUCK, MAKE VIS!

Jack and the Magic Bean

To get “Jack and the Magic Been” mission, you need to plant a magic bean (same way you plant any other seed). You can find the magic bean in treasure chest Turrydog find at farm, in Gigante Secret Room mission (daily mission), in Farmer Box or as Unknow Flower drop.

capture_20141118_191335_126.jpg

Plant your Magic Bean and wait it to grow up, then… climb it!! You all know this mission coz of Claire event. You will be teleported to a treasure room, just click chests while Giant is snoring and Good Luck!

1.jpg

This is a list from rewards you can get, according to my loot and Great Auther Dent’s one:

Green, yellow, red and blue ores
    Elite treasure chest
    Le Scarce armor (30DR to make crystals)
    Empire weapons (33ARs to make crystals)
    Ancient Relics
    Great Rumin (any type)
    Level 88 chips
    Ancient Runes (Ti and Te, maybe An and Ar too?)
    Cast Iron
    High Quality gems (any type)
    Growth Stone x2
    Constellation Token
    Piece of Naraka
    Scale of Siren
    Dragon Heart
    Weapon Crystals Grade 32

In months working on Farm I just had this mission once, but I was so happy! Now I can die, doesn’t matter, at least I had once.

Thats all! I hope its clear, but if you got any question or something to add, please feel free! Sorry about my English!
    ~ Satis Faction ~

Kosi, ty for guide Its very helpfull and detailing. Pios tell you thank you very much

Whistleblower
    Thanks for the guide. I went into the farm not knowing what to do before this. Heh.

Some additional info another player gave me:

Wondering Merchant will give you a Magic Bean if you win at 1st try with 100% change.

I need to make some minor edits, I will when I got the time and I feel about.^^
    ~ Satis Faction ~

Quote Originally Posted by Kosima View Post
    Some additional info another player gave me:

Wondering Merchant will give you a Magic Bean if you win at 1st try with 100% change.

I need to make some minor edits, I will when I got the time and I feel about.^^
    if you choose stone you will have %33 chance of winning

If you find a troll around, will be Emperor with 99% chance.^^
    ~ Satis Faction ~