bok DPS for raid - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DPS for raid

Quote Originally Posted by sirial View Post
    this guy has a lot of equipment

World-Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by MiguelXX View Post
    this guy has a lot of equipment
    a lot of people have that kinda gear on our server tbh :P didnt see them solo toc yet. the reason why this guy is successful even with queen is because he uses that exact setup. he gains a total of 3 DR from nena, rosa, selene buffs plus some ice resistance on top of that for nena. with that its almost like she is wearing a shield, while maintining really good dps.

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by damoen View Post
    a lot of people have that kinda gear on our server tbh :P didnt see them solo toc yet. the reason why this guy is successful even with queen is because he uses that exact setup. he gains a total of 3 DR from nena, rosa, selene buffs plus some ice resistance on top of that for nena. with that its almost like she is wearing a shield, while maintining really good dps.
    im to lazy to upload my solo toc to youtube :/

World-Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardeh View Post
    im to lazy to upload my solo toc to youtube :/
    you have much better gear than the guy in the video :P probably you dont even need food buffs to solo toc

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by sirial View Post
    I want to know about the DPS for Raid im newbie but i see berthe and charles and i think them are pretty good DPS, and for melee i like Nena but i dont know if she is good for solo some raid, i have a rosa as gift from a friend please help me to know which team use.
    Rosa is good for joining group raids and as a primary buffer + dps for any team. If you want to solo raids, the easiest way is to have a tank (with shield for bonus DR), lots of hp potions, a buffer/reviver, and a range dps. If you are rich and have OP equip, 2 CC + 1 rosa is another option.