bok Pre-Announcement of Armonia Final Update - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36
  1. #11
    Wisdom Seeker
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by sekaino1 View Post
    Guys, I'm confused about bullets... wth uses bullets?
    certain expert stances use bullets

  2. #12
    World-Explorer
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    53
    Every Weapon has its own Ammo:
    Pistol = Bullets,
    Rifle = Large Caliber Bullets,
    Shotgun = Heavy Shell Ammo,
    Bow/Crossbow = Arrows/Steel Bolts
    etc.;
    Similar with Magic-Weapons


    You dont know it maybe, because you arent progressed this far, they changed the stances a while ago
    Before: Every Range or Magic-Stance needed Special Items (also Pre-Vet- and Vet-Stances)
    Now: Only Expert-Stances of Range and Magic-Stance need them
    Last edited by Rabenstolz; 02-11-2015 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Corrected some minor errors

  3. #13
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    325
    Original post edited.



    *Considering orders of each patch in KGE, the reward will not be applied for GEEU. *edited

    GG/GL
    GM_J

  4. #14
    Whistleblower sekaino1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabenstolz View Post
    Every Weapon has its own Ammo:
    Pistol = Bullets,
    Rifle = Large Caliber Bullets,
    Shotgun = Heavy Shell Ammo,
    Bow/Crossbow = Arrows/Steel Bolts
    etc.;
    Similar with Magic-Weapons


    You dont know it maybe, because you arent progressed this far, they changed the stances a while ago
    Before: Every Range or Magic-Stance needed Special Items (also Pre-Vet- and Vet-Stances)
    Now: Only Expert-Stances of Range and Magic-Stance need them
    and

    certain expert stances use bullets
    Thanks~

  5. #15
    World-Explorer
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    63
    Please could Van's stance be corrected to "Creacion"? (creation in spanish) otherwise it doesn't make any sense

  6. #16
    World-Explorer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    70
    hahahahaha even with discount event the cost to separate stats from the const weapons we have right now is almost 1m feso XD thats close to 150m vis. time to npc ALL our racial consts that are not +7 yet guys. and you are still so happy they update this XD they just took the exact same prices as korean servers have even though feso is worth A LOT less there. ppl in that server have more feso in inventory than vis :P

    i tell who this patch is amazing for: ppl who now have stratas/armonias +7 (because it will be almost impossible to get that) and people who have less than middle class weapons. people with const racials +5/+6 will get screwed so hard because the items they worked their ass off to get become absolutely worthless (pretty sure that goes for like half the population of the server).

    now 900k feso to separate stats and even 1.2m to put it on a const with higher upgrade (and thats only during event period LOL) i can already see a lot of ppl quitting.

  7. #17
    Wisdom Seeker Emperor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by damoen View Post
    hahahahaha even with discount event the cost to separate stats from the const weapons we have right now is almost 1m feso XD thats close to 150m vis. time to npc ALL our racial consts that are not +7 yet guys. and you are still so happy they update this XD they just took the exact same prices as korean servers have even though feso is worth A LOT less there. ppl in that server have more feso in inventory than vis :P

    i tell who this patch is amazing for: ppl who now have stratas/armonias +7 (because it will be almost impossible to get that) and people who have less than middle class weapons. people with const racials +5/+6 will get screwed so hard because the items they worked their ass off to get become absolutely worthless (pretty sure that goes for like half the population of the server).

    now 900k feso to separate stats and even 1.2m to put it on a const with higher upgrade (and thats only during event period LOL) i can already see a lot of ppl quitting.
    I can see +8 cons and +6 stratas after update.As for Armonia you need to be insane to +7 it XD
    If you do raids and be lucky (Like me) you can get 399k-1m feso per week.(Tested).

  8. #18
    Whistleblower orichalcont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabenstolz View Post
    Every Weapon has its own Ammo:
    Pistol = Bullets,
    Rifle = Large Caliber Bullets,
    Shotgun = Heavy Shell Ammo,
    Bow/Crossbow = Arrows/Steel Bolts
    wrong ammos xD
    Pistol = Large Caliber Bullets
    Riffle = Steel Bullets
    Shotgun = Metal Shell Ammo
    but mostly they're depend on what stance they're using tho, for ex : punisher with rifle + pistol will only uses steel bullets as ammo and heavy stinger uses shotgun's ammo, i think.

    btw, is there any change for cecile ? its still bugging me that she is carrying crossbow when she hits mob with her bow (atleast make that xbow of hers dissapear, and make the bow glowing) and her arrows animation is sux.

    Jin cant no longer perma-invisible anymore, switch to lorch then xD

    oh, and since bounty hunter medusa not listed for difficulty change so it will be same as it is now ? cos thats the only one i can do to farm vet chip after update, except maybe that cabeza(if its weekly ofc).

    and that shinies used for enhancing 33ar is not a typo ? i mean 32ar weapon need 300pcs shinies, but 33ar will only need 8pcs and not 800pcs ?
    Last edited by orichalcont; 02-11-2015 at 09:59 PM.
    "Could you please stop trying so desperately to fit in ?" - Yukinosita Yukino, My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong As I Expected.

  9. #19
    World-Explorer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    I can see +8 cons and +6 stratas after update.As for Armonia you need to be insane to +7 it XD
    If you do raids and be lucky (Like me) you can get 399k-1m feso per week.(Tested).
    not sure if you meant to oppose my arguement with that but you actually prove my point. there being +8 consts around after update is exactly the reason why these +5/6 const racial weapons will be utterly useless. 1m feso per week tops also is really low when compared to these ridiculous prices. i would have to either farm feso for like 10-20 weeks to make use of my old weapons or throw a ton of money at the greedy bags of this unprofessional company called Eurogamez.

  10. #20
    World-Explorer
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by orichalcont View Post
    wrong ammos xD
    Pistol = Large Caliber Bullets
    Riffle = Steel Bullets
    Shotgun = Metal Shell Ammo
    but mostly they're depend on what stance they're using tho, for ex : punisher with rifle + pistol will only uses steel bullets as ammo and heavy stinger uses shotgun's ammo, i think.

    and that shinies used for enhancing 33ar is not a typo ? i mean 32ar weapon need 300pcs shinies, but 33ar will only need 8pcs and not 800pcs ?
    1. Yea, i wrote the ammo from mind, pretty sure i picked the wrong one; i never really look for them, just use the refill-machine, lazy me
    2. regarding upgrading ar33: its a typo, i saw somewhere another screen, where you could clearly see, its 8 EnchantBooster after update
    Last edited by Rabenstolz; 02-12-2015 at 10:06 AM. Reason: deleted non-related quote-parts

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •