Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like
    I finished the Rosa quest during the patch cycle in which she came out, so I don't know if it still applies to this current patch cycle lol. I even tested it over and over again to check if we can get more points when choosing the correct answer ie. 4 points instead of 2 or 3. It seems like the amount of points you get from choosing the right answer is determined upon taking the quest, not when turning in and choosing the right option.

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Luri View Post
    I finished the Rosa quest during the patch cycle in which she came out, so I don't know if it still applies to this current patch cycle lol. I even tested it over and over again to check if we can get more points when choosing the correct answer ie. 4 points instead of 2 or 3. It seems like the amount of points you get from choosing the right answer is determined upon taking the quest, not when turning in and choosing the right option.
    But what do these points doooooooo

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MirabilisObscura View Post
    Can you please explain to me how that part of the quest works? I've been told it doesn't matter which choice you make, but I'm having doubts.
    I have no good explanation other than "this looked like the right / best answer". I had some bad results few times even if I had same question and gave same answer. So yeah it may be random at what answer you choose.

Points you get fill the stat sheet of NPC Rosa, once you reach their max number in all of them you get her card. Sometimes you'll get +5 to STR, other times you get +3 to INT etc.

I had no idea you could kill client and re-answer the question.
    Last edited by SleepnDreamn; 01-21-2018 at 09:49 PM.

4. Likes MirabilisObscura liked this post
    World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepnDreamn View Post
    I have no good explanation other than "this looked like the right / best answer". I had some bad results few times even if I had same question and gave same answer. So yeah it may be random at what answer you choose.

Points you get fill the stat sheet of NPC Rosa, once you reach their max number in all of them you get her card. Sometimes you'll get +5 to STR, other times you get +3 to INT etc.

Thank you <3

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepnDreamn View Post

I found out about it when homegurl gave me 0 points and I ragequit the game before selecting next lol. �� Then I went back to check my current progress on her stat spread and to my suprise she was asking the same question.

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Luri View Post
    Err.. back when I did the Rosa quest, if you closed your game right after you get 0 points and before the dialogue ends, you can log back on and pick another option lol.
    Just tested this. They patched it out lol.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rachel, when ?
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    ???? ???
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen