Event Period: 10 Nov. 2015 ~ 15 Dec. 2015

Announcement of Winners: 18 Dec. 2015

[Contest Schedule]

- Period for applying: 10 Nov. 2015 ~ 15 Dec. 2015
    - Announcement of Winners: 18 Dec. 2015 *edited
    - The original file(psd) submission period for the winners:
    18 Dec. 2015 ~ 25 Dec. 2015 *edited

[How to join]

- Please register to Forum / 'Screenshots, Artworks & Videos' with the title [Loading Image Contest]
    - In your post title, [Loading Image Contest] should be included to participate the event normally.

[Application Forms]

- No matter with 'Illust' or 'Screenshot', applicants need to submit 1920x1080 and 1600x1200, two size for one image.
    - Applicants can submit many of works. If the prize was duplicated, the reward will be applied at a time only to the high level of prize.

[Note]

- If you won the event, you need to send the original(psd) file, please keep the original file.
    - The winners will be chosen from disscussion of GM team and Eurogamez office.
    - The prize rewards will be given to only the winners who send the original file during the original submission period.
    - The copyright of the works will belong to Eurogamez.
    - When the works will be added to the game, the family name will be applied and the image can be changed a little in a certain situation.
    - The applied image can be changed without a notice in the future.
    - If you pirate other's work, you may get a disadvantage or can be punished by a law, the company will not have any responsibility of the issue.
    - If it is revealed that the winner pirated someone's works, the rewards can be recalled.
    - Tip: When you take a screenshot, if you store it with 'png' or 'bmp', then you may get the high qulity one.
    - If there was lack of participants or some other internal issue, the number of winners can be reduced or the
    event condition can be changed.

[Rewards]

1st place: 1 person
    - Heavenly Rare Character Box x 1
    - Event Boosting Package - Expert (30 days) x 1
    - Custom Wing Exchange Coupon (90 days) x 3
    - Event Master Card x 3
    - Event Expert Training Card x 3
    - Loading Image Contest Medal x 3
    - Lyndon Box x 30

2nd place: 2 people
    - Rose Wing (90 days) x 3
    - Event Master Card x 1
    - Event Expert Training Card x 1
    - Loading Image Contest Medal x 2
    - Lyndon Box x 10

3rd place: 3 people
    - Loading Image Contest Medal x 1
    - Lyndon Box x 5

* Event rewards or the condition of the event can be updated or changed during the event period.
    * If you need 'Granado Espada Europe' emblem, please leave your email address. Then we will send it for you. *added

Thank you,
    GEEU TEAM
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by GM_Chris; 12-29-2015 at 03:38 PM.

2. Likes Remy, royal, Garsen`Spanius, Baselrane liked this post
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bump up....

Post Thanks / Like
    Okayyy... Let's try again! ^_^
    RuGE (RIP): KIZeR/Soapheart (2011)
    "Играйте честно и по-джентльменски, ведь когда-то вы тоже были нубом." (UT3)

Post Thanks / Like
    Yay the best ever contest!

Post Thanks / Like
    didnt i say in the last event, that you guys should give us a template ? i mean, it'll be easier to have it around (just the black part in the upper and below part and maybe also granado espada europe emblem), since in actual loading screen there're those tips, and without that black part on upper and below part of the designed loading image, it'll just ruin em xD
    so yea, why not give us a template ?
    "Could you please stop trying so desperately to fit in ?" - Yukinosita Yukino, My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong As I Expected.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you need our emblem, we can send it for you.
    Please leave your email address here.

Thank you,
    GEEU TEAM, GM_Chris
    Last edited by GM_Chris; 11-18-2015 at 05:04 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by orichalcont View Post
    didnt i say in the last event, that you guys should give us a template ? i mean, it'll be easier to have it around (just the black part in the upper and below part and maybe also granado espada europe emblem), since in actual loading screen there're those tips, and without that black part on upper and below part of the designed loading image, it'll just ruin em xD
    so yea, why not give us a template ?
    Quote Originally Posted by GM_Chris View Post
    If you need our emblem, we can send it for you.
    Please leave your email address here.

Thank you,
    GEEU TEAM, GM_Chris
    you not need to give us those things because it is easy to do withphotoshop XD, emblems, black bars...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyDragon View Post
    you not need to give us those things because it is easy to do withphotoshop XD, emblems, black bars...
    i mean it as that, if they put templates for the event, it'll kinda standardized the works.
    personally tho, i dont really care that much of those parts(i kinda more fancy if those Tips in game got removed, cos the way i see it, they're outdated and useless and ruin the loading image, or just make ppl design with tips on their works, that'll prolly make it a bit nice and more tips) more so, they didnt even said that we need to include those parts(logo and black parts).
    "Could you please stop trying so desperately to fit in ?" - Yukinosita Yukino, My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong As I Expected.

Post Thanks / Like
    Chris, is it ok to post the works in two different thread ? i was gonna post all of em in my prev thread but i forget to reserve some more space for em, well, i can post it below those comment but i kinda dont feel like it xD

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello orichalcont,

Yes, you can post the works in two different thread.

Thank you,
    GM_Chris