bok skeleton dungeon problem
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Whistleblower

skeleton dungeon problem

this problem has been around forever but it's been really really bad lately. now it's completely unbearable. i try to train in skeleton dungeon, but every few minutes, the monsters keep disappearing and i'm having to exit to barracks and re-enter the map to make the monsters respawn or i have to run all the way the either end of the zone. it is extremely frustrating. am i the only one with this problem. it doesn't happen when i AFK in one spot, but i mostly train by right clicking on the map, making my character run from one end of the zone to the other while attacking everything in his/her path. very frequently, the skeletons 'disappear' (they're still there but they're invisible and unattackable).

World-Explorer
    Whenever this happens just change the Leader.
    Press F1;F2;F3
    Works for me.

-AZAD

Cast skills, it will be fixed.
    Detailed description of the problem:Your imaginery char moves faster than its supposed to, which causes real char to be left behind and imaginery char(Which is in your case) can't atk or see mobs around.
    Fastest way to bring your real characters to your imaginery characters location:
    1-Keep casting skills, characters won't be able cast skills but it will allow real characters to reach.
    2-If you are in castilla simply use teleporting.
    3-Only works if your real chars are ahead and imaginery chars are behind, simply click to a random mob to attack it will cause your characters to teleport instantly.(Bh occulta raid)

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtulya View Post
    Press F1;F2;F3
    Works for me.

-AZAD
    hi that won't work for me since i only train one character at a time but thanks anyway =)

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    Cast skills, it will be fixed.
    Detailed description of the problem:Your imaginery char moves faster than its supposed to, which causes real char to be left behind and imaginery char(Which is in your case) can't atk or see mobs around.
    Fastest way to bring your real characters to your imaginery characters location:
    1-Keep casting skills, characters won't be able cast skills but it will allow real characters to reach.
    2-If you are in castilla simply use teleporting.
    3-Only works if your real chars are ahead and imaginery chars are behind, simply click to a random mob to attack it will cause your characters to teleport instantly.(Bh occulta raid)
    hi yes i've noticed that i tend to not have this problem when characters move slower than, say 4 m/s (though it still happens sometimes) so i guess it has to do with move speed (though why does this never happen when i zip through zones with flying characters?). i'll try your advice of casting skills when i go to train later, thanks again =)

but i still hope GEEU will do something to fix this problem because having to cast skills as mentioned above still means i have to be more active than i need to be + it's annoying and it is extremely frustrating to right click on the map and my character starts moving, then later i come back to re-do that, only to find my character has moved only a few meters and then stopped or did move to the designated spot but without attacking anything because the enemies disappeared! yesterday it happened so many times i just quit the game altogether

Whistleblower
    casting skills does not work, nothing happens. can't change stances, nothing. i have to constantly go to barracks and re-enter the zone. i am wondering about this "imaginary character" thing, it does look like the monsters (and even my pet!) are chasing something that's way ahead of me. what's going on and when will this be fixed?? please i can't train like this!

Stop using alt+tab then XD
    Read my post again.
    1-Keep casting skills, characters won't be able cast skills but it will allow real characters to reach.(It means you have to smash skill button until your characters reach)

Imaginery character=Camera only ,can't cast skills,atk or anything that is considered as combat
    Real character=No cam, can do combat.
    It means camera will point imaginery characters.
    Last edited by Emperor; 11-17-2015 at 10:39 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtulya View Post
    Press F1;F2;F3
    Works for me.

-AZAD
    @ts this didn't help you? also try adjusting "Character Display Range" for Monsters at Graphic Tab in Game Option.

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    Stop using alt+tab then XD
    Read my post again.
    1-Keep casting skills, characters won't be able cast skills but it will allow real characters to reach.(It means you have to smash skill button until your characters reach)

Imaginery character=Camera only ,can't cast skills,atk or anything that is considered as combat
    Real character=No cam, can do combat.
    It means camera will point imaginery characters.
    ooooh i see. yeah i did that but it worked only once, or maybe i should have gone on longer those other times. it's still really annoying and it breaks up what should be semi-afk training. ah now i get this imaginary character thing from your explanation. very interesting. not sure if this is how games are generally supposed to be designed/programmed or whatever but it what i do know is that there is a problem here. thanks for your info!

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by metalsadman View Post
    @ts this didn't help you? also try adjusting "Character Display Range" for Monsters at Graphic Tab in Game Option.
    no it doesn't work because i can't change leaders because i only train with one character at a time

character display range, both char. and monster are maxed out at 100%

thanks though!

Banned
    i think i get what you're saying, my observation tells me that this happens when the mobs gets out of range from their spawn spot, or if too many mob already spawned at same spawn spot (i think they put a limit for it) so they get destroyed making them fade like what you said. your char still targeting it but you'll only see the red circle until the target just vanishes away, also happens when animation gets freaky like killing mobs with skill but they just stand there slowly vanishing then your char can't switch to a nearby target (ofc unless you manually switch target) until the mob disappeared completely. you can say it's a glitch and it's been there ever since ge started.