Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like

connection to server terminated

Hi, after this new update, i get Error 4 just after game loads and gets to login menu. Can you surprise me and tell me whats wrong?

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear trupak11,

Thank you for your information and we will check on this.

Team EuroGameZ

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    ty on fast respond.
    Update: My problem still persists, and i have tried almost everything i can think off.
    Firewall : off
    Antivirus: off
    Compatibility tried: yes
    Kill unnecessary processes in task manager: yes
    Reset router: yes
    I even once got A message from hackshield to turn off the suspicious program; without stating what program is suspicious!!! My Pc is regulary scanned for malware, spybots and viruses, so that part is not an issue.
    I really would like this to be solved, enchanted wallet is going to finish before this is resolved

Clearing cache and temp files didnt help either, or deleting contents of hshield folder in game directory...Now i think its up to you to do something
    Last edited by trupak11; 12-02-2015 at 04:48 PM.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, since u couldnt do anything in 8 hours, i did some research about this issue. Apparantly developers dont know how to solve this problem. People had this problem many times and i never found a solution on forums. whats disturbing that devs blamed people for their incompetence. My internet is stable (20mbit) and secure, I didnt give up the game when you decided to make 1 pro server, i guess the game did me a favour and forced me to stop now. Pls dont reply with some generic bs, unless u have something constructive to say, dont reply at all.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Devs made some changes and remove the problem...its working now

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear trupak11,

That's good to hear and sorry about the bugging situation.

We will try hard more for the stable game play!!

Thank you!!

Team EuroGameZ

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post
    Dear trupak11,

That's good to hear and sorry about the bugging situation.

We will try hard more for the stable game play!!

Thank you!!

Team EuroGameZ
    I have been having this issue for almost a week. I have reported this problem in game, in support section and hell even gms, now I am reporting it here. Not even they fixed this problem, I did not even get a single response. I have lost so much, xp, money, points and stats because of a problem thats caused by your end. I have lost my team, I have lost my friends and I have lost interest in game because of you. More importantly, you have destroyed my fun.

I don't want a stupid automatic response from you, I want an explanation why this problem is happening, why you haven't fixed it for days, how can we fix it, and compensation for so much we have lost. Even then, it wouldn't be fair to us but at least its something you can do.

Manager Name: Windfury
    Character Name: Moonguard
    Server: West

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Moonguard,

Sorry to hear this and you can send email to webmaster@eurogamez.eu.

What is your game ID? We cannot find your name "Moonguard" in our ticket system.

You can send email or ticket and we will help you.

Team EuroGameZ