bok [GEEU] Lower Setting on Client Launcher

Lower Setting on Client Launcher

i hope i post in the right section,
    so here's the problem, when i try to lower the setting of the game(the one in the launcher) the game wont work with me, well, it works but as soon as i move from any map, it'll crash.
    problem is, when i join cb, i need to sacrifice graphic for perfomance to increase my fps, which's really low in higher setting, got around 13-23ish if there're crowd around me(in higher setting). so that's why, i need to atleast lower the graphic setting to get higher fps, but then it's not working.
    (the in-game setting, options in graphic tab, like: normal, drops, and max drop one is working tho).

i wonder if it's cos of my laptop(really old and weak one), or maybe someone out there got same problem with me ?
    "Could you please stop trying so desperately to fit in ?" - Yukinosita Yukino, My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong As I Expected.

here're some details. . .

the setting on launcher, and when i change it to the lower one, the problem appear
    ge setting problem.png

and also, the error code
    error.png

on the side note, this maybe a bit irrelevelant, but... i get almost same(if not same) problem in high setting as well, but, for it to be appear... i need to play in long duration without reseting my client(which i dont really mind, since i tend to reset my client every now and then after raid), while when i play in lower one, this code appear right after i log in(from freshly launched client) and try to move my char.
    "Could you please stop trying so desperately to fit in ?" - Yukinosita Yukino, My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong As I Expected.

Does it happen to you in any other game or program using the same computer? Have you tried reinstalling the game or running a memory test on your computer?

Hi,

Our team will check this. We will inform you as soon as we can.
    YOUR GEEU TEAM
    GM_Vicious

Quote Originally Posted by prosapia View Post
    Does it happen to you in any other game or program using the same computer? Have you tried reinstalling the game or running a memory test on your computer?
    yea, playing some game.. like civ v, the last remnant, etc etc, and got no problem with it (altho, i must suffer from stupid low fps even in lower graphic setting xD)

Quote Originally Posted by Mod_Vicious View Post
    Hi,

Our team will check this. We will inform you as soon as we can.
    Thanks you Vic

so any news on this one ?
    or the problem really is on my end ?