Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Upgrade on Farm.

Dear GEEU:
    What are some function do people use in FARM? I bet it will be just planting. Can you also reconsider the drop rate for earth fragment? I played for 3 or 4 months, I believe. I am lvl 5 with 4100+ / 5000 with weeding. Can you believe, I only have 250 earth fragment. And on high level combination, it require 3 to make something and also i may fail. Leaf you can farm at Ustiur, but earth fragment. I tried, it is impossible to drop one on XXXXX wall or Ustiur 2. For fish trap, I am lvl 6. But the reward from fish trap is ridiculous, only octopus leg. The amount is so low. What I want to say can you make more reward option beside octopus leg, that is just useless. Can you let me know how to use the fertilize. Do I use to before, during, or after planting? No such description, so should I just guess. For the high quality fish bait. I think it is only valid for fish one time. But what is the reward? still the normal thing, a Best veteran boot,glove. That is just BS. I think people would say the best thing is the letter, FYI, I have 5 of them. I make a tasty fish bait and I only got that low stuff. And for magic bean, such rare item. I am getting lvl 30 xtal just like years ago. No update on it? I think you should do a survey and see what are ppl doing on farm. I am in US, I am in different time zone than most of the people. I don't have good equipment to do raid alone. Farm is other place for me. With such out of date farm system, I don't think farm is interesting anymore. You and your team need to do something fast, no time to wait years for you to update the farm. Urgent!!!!!!! I feel you don't place any attention to farm.
    Hope to hear from u soon.
    This is from a player who plays 3-4 months use around 2 hours a day on farm with planting lvl6 with 600/700, fish trap lvl 6, fishing lvl 4, weed lvl 5 4100/5000, hunting lvl 5, combination lvl 3 with 1100/2500, beekeeping lvl 1 130/300, dish lvl 3.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think i've read a little while ago that the farm system was gonna get a update...i'm not sure but it would be cool. So far the farm has served me very well, you need food items for certain quests and it's easy to get what you need from farm if not from mm

Retired in a distant and very happy world.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, please, update Farm, especially Blender Machine so we dont have to click 3 times for every mixture. Its tedius and retarded, just make it as Anvil in Kielce, please!
    ~ Satis Faction ~

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    plant seed, go back 1-3 months later for harvesting .

bulk destruction or conversion should be implemented as option, like ring destruction in those types of machines.

Retired in a distant and very happy world.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Farm needs some love!! Really, when Farm was released rewards was nice but now...

Magic bean (not speaking about rate to get it...) = crap reward. Who the hell needs a 30 grade armor crystal now?
    Sobbing Tourtoise mission (also not speaking about Letter drop rate by fishing) = Crap rewards. If you are VERY lucky you van get a few millions.
    Blender machine system: tedious as hell, also need to remove cap on 100 stuff.

Leveling anything takes forever... Only if you spend 2.5 hours/day (you wont be raiding in this time) you can level a bit.

Please, update farm!!! Please, please, please!!!

Oh, old thread about farm update suggestion...
    http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...06-Farm-update
    Last edited by Kosima; 11-30-2016 at 01:24 AM.
    ~ Satis Faction ~

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wah this thread already old.

EUGE team, your team should have add something improvement about this ustiur farm, its been quite old no improvement at all since its released.

Please bring some new for this. Our game version keep up to date but there is something inside not included like this Poor ustiur farm.

And also i agree with those post about, reduce somethings in farm and add more. 1x fish trap u can get randomly octopus in 7-8hrs, lol and need lvl up to open new fishery , the price on token farm and recipe also need improvement ,

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm on geeu little over a year now after a 4year break and I have honestly never dome the whole farm thing. And reading from it, it was no loss at all skipping the farm

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I still do this farm thing up to date as a source for my personal food buffs and I'm a sucker for the achievement and medal system. (And if the outside GE world is getting dramatic)

I do wish they update this cause some of the interface is seriously tedious.

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is there any food buffs that can do:

1) principal spell buff ?

2) triumph ampule buff +1ar / +1dr ?

3) divine bless buff ?

4) steroid potion buff ?

5) protection field buff ?

6) magic resist buff ?

7) abnormal resist buff ?

8) any other buffs like anti knock-back, resist spell dmg skill, resist physical dmg skill, etc, etc ?

Any advice?

Thanks in advance.
    WTB +7 divine pistol and +7 divine cannon

http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...-divine-cannon

WTB Armonia glove with +20% atk spd and Strata glove with +20% atk spd

Please pm me in forum to meet in-game for trade.

You can also msg me in-game. My family name is STKMRO

http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...ith-20-atk-spd

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stkmro View Post
    Is there any food buffs that can do:

1) principal spell buff ?

2) triumph ampule buff +1ar / +1dr ?

3) divine bless buff ?

4) steroid potion buff ?

5) protection field buff ?

6) magic resist buff ?

7) abnormal resist buff ?

8) any other buffs like anti knock-back, resist spell dmg skill, resist physical dmg skill, etc, etc ?

Any advice?

Thanks in advance.
    What a weirdo question?

Just open Farm Menu (Ctrl+Shift+F) ZzZzZ

1) - no
    2) - Caborum/Golden Apple Pie (AR/DR)
    3) - Meat Stew/Dtirfried Corn (HP/SP regen)
    4) - no
    5) - Comodo Steak/Fish Sausage (Def/Immun)
    6) - Egg Stew (Mag Resist)
    7) - Egg Stew (Abnormal Resist)
    8) - open menu and check by yourself ZzZzZ
    " Satis Faction "