Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    We've given suggestions for 10 years to Western publishers yet they've barely ever done anything useful with it, G1/K2 was probably the best with responding in maintenance threads and this euGE is the best responding to actual concerns. Nevertheless I don't have time to write major writeups anymore and see them being ignored.

Until euGE fixes their upgrade system they've lost my confidence and I refuse to play "for fun" with this upgrade system.

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Biggest incentive for me to run BH and Hard BH would be to lessen the time needed to reach the end boss. Placing player spawn point in safe distance from monsters and the end boss, allowing for time to buff would be great. Some quality of life change for Castilla as well, maybe some portals that speed up the process of moving forward from one boss to another.

3. Likes qwertyasad liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by draugys View Post
    My advice is, before you post anything just count to ten and think not what mod team can give to you, but how you can help them.
    this applies to your first post, you could've counted 10 then posted your latter post instead of your first one .

Quote Originally Posted by draugys View Post
    that some mission are being done less than others just because people don't take a bigger challenge and chooses the easier way
    it's not about challenge it's about what's worth doing, do you think it's worthy to do a known hard mission with expensive roulette and just get lvl 96 armor? look like it's not ge what you're playing xD.

why do you talk about armo lol when players don't have problem crafting it duh~.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepnDreamn View Post
    Biggest incentive for me to run BH and Hard BH would be to lessen the time needed to reach the end boss. Placing player spawn point in safe distance from monsters and the end boss, allowing for time to buff would be great. Some quality of life change for Castilla as well, maybe some portals that speed up the process of moving forward from one boss to another.
    yep it's been suggested in suggestion section of these forums many times, it takes more time running to boss than killing it = waste of time.

6. Likes qwertyasad liked this post
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    @draugys, which is exactly why i've been saying for a while that the grinding in this european version of the game needs to be cut down. I generally don't like to invoke stereotypes but as far as i know, western gamers on average just aren't as hardcore as asian ones. That's why in my opinion, euGE should adapt GE to make it less grindy. And no, russian gamers don't count as western gamers, they are also more hardcore. In fact, in many mmos i play they might be even more hardcore than asian gamers if i look at the rankings.

I honestly haven't been playing this game much anymore outside of about 4 minutes of daily farm tending, and one quest on saturday evening, just so i keep progressing at least somewhat. I just don't have the time anymore for the constant daily grind. The missions themselves are mostly fun once in a while, but the rewards are not worth the time. I don't understand how you people can keep doing the same stuff over and over every single day. It's unbelievable. If the rewards were worth it, i would definitely play a lot more, but no. Kinda sick of the same old two pieces of junk gear and some chips, the profits of which are cut into by aso usage and potions and tax.

None of this is really GEEU's fault, they can't do much about it. I'm just waiting for them to break away from IMC and develop a more independent and customized server. I'm beginning to think that, even though i've been asking for years, they can't even implement english voice acting because IMC doesn't allow them to! LOL!

Post Thanks / Like
    @GEEU
    As it was mentioned in other posts, it would be nice to see what are the exact changes to justify if it's a correct way for the change.
    I do believe that unifying additional missions as "Extra" does not remove their unique rewards?
    Edit: On that point there would be helpful to have a disclosure what actually can be change and what could not be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by metalsadman View Post
    it's not about challenge it's about what's worth doing, do you think it's worthy to do a known hard mission with expensive roulette and just get lvl 96 armor? look like it's not ge what you're playing xD.
    No, we are playing the same game, I just accept the fact that the game was created this way.

Quote Originally Posted by metalsadman View Post
    why do you talk about armo lol when players don't have problem crafting it duh~.
    As I wrote in the first post, Armo were taken for comparison while speaking about elite bristia series crafting, suggesting to improve roulette's rewards in Kielce missions, so they woul reward an avarage amount of craftin mats required, thus making crafting of elite bristia weapons as "easy" and time consuming as Armonia series. I have not mentioned any changes requested for Armo series. I do agree that e96 should just go, cause getting 1 vet chip is a better reward compared to some crappy armor or 30 AR weapon, who are not even used by starting players, because Cresmento gear is simply better.

@MeteoraXV: well I can imagine they have a long legal document describing all they can do and can't do as it is with any contract between creator and publisher, hence the post was to basically ask people to be more understanding and polite. GEEU team as a company is really great in my opinion as they spend a lot more time communicating with players, which is so missed within the organizations of other region publishers. But the attitude within this forum "Blame publisher for everything" is just simply stupid.

The publisher came to You (player) and asked for your opinion about if they are doing something right, and asking for a feedback what you think would be better and instead they receive countless posts how everything is unfair, how they are not trusted, cause other company failed(?) you (how they even failed you if k1/g1 would rarely ask people's opinion and the forum was a river of virgin tears created from threads by players, at least as it is how I remember it). You're just wasting administration team and your time while not even speaking about matter at hand.
    Last edited by draugys; 01-20-2017 at 12:54 PM.

9. Likes Garsen`Spanius, sucera liked this post
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rank 6 mission still got e92 weapon.
    Better remove raids from this game

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by egado View Post
    Rank 6 mission still got e92 weapon.
    Better remove raids from this game
    XD i agree lol

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll give an opinion of someone who hasn't achieved much in the game, so like all the new players, which I assume you want to attract to the game.

The biggest issue for me was that there is nothing in the game that you can actually do to earn money. You do some dailies (which for new players are very limited as you they are weak), which are like Coimbra Bridge up to rank 3, BH up to rank 3 (which takes a lot of time because you have to run to the boss every time), maybe Castilla Mine, and that's everything you can do to earn money. Don't tell me you can afk in Ancient Castilla, because that's not the point. If you're lucky you'll make 10m in one day out of that. And how much do you need for even +6 3 DR ELB? Not even mentioning ELN, which doesn't change much anyway.

There should be something that you can farm without limitations, so that those who actively play are actually rewarded and can progress in the game. The fact that the game stops you from achieving more is just ridiculous to me...

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertyasad View Post
    I'll give an opinion of someone who hasn't achieved much in the game, so like all the new players, which I assume you want to attract to the game.

The biggest issue for me was that there is nothing in the game that you can actually do to earn money. You do some dailies (which for new players are very limited as you they are weak), which are like Coimbra Bridge up to rank 3, BH up to rank 3 (which takes a lot of time because you have to run to the boss every time), maybe Castilla Mine, and that's everything you can do to earn money. Don't tell me you can afk in Ancient Castilla, because that's not the point. If you're lucky you'll make 10m in one day out of that. And how much do you need for even +6 3 DR ELB? Not even mentioning ELN, which doesn't change much anyway.

There should be something that you can farm without limitations, so that those who actively play are actually rewarded and can progress in the game. The fact that the game stops you from achieving more is just ridiculous to me...
    You dont need money to get weapon/armor