Thank you for participating in our official test of Granado Espada Europe. If you find some wrong translations, or if you figure out any issue during your personal test, please let us know about it by adding a post to this thread that includes the following things.
- Description: Wrong Translation or Bug Report
- Screenshot: here you can put in your Picture or at least a link to it. Please ensure that this link or Picture is set.
- When does it occur: When it was occurring during a conversation with a NPC etc.
- Where does it occur: What was the Name of the NPC or Object? Where was this NPC or Object located etc.
* In case you encountered game crash issues, then please attach a *.dmp file and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find a file at GE client folder//release called *.dmp that contains the crash informaion.
Last edited by David; 11-29-2013 at 11:16 PM.
Reason: Added some useful links to make testing easier
I am having a litle issue when saving an XDF, when i have added a new features to it.
The problem is that the X-labels change when the XDF is loaded in to TunerproRT again. Am i having issues with my pc, or am i missing something when i make the new XDF?