Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

NFEU old and new

Hey guys i have been seeing people on forum and in game asking how they can get their old accounts and items back and well you can't, this version of NFEU is different and they do not have any account information saved. A lot of accounts ended up going to NFNA servers and are still there now.

Will there ever be a event to transfer from NFNA to NFEU? I highly doubt it as NFNA is very inactive... This version of NFEU almost sees more people online during the day at this moment then NFNA and it just started....

Hope you guys enjoy your stay if you have any questions feel free to message me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for your post Apollo,

We are also sad about the situation of new starting for old players. It's management fault I think.
    NFEU will never stop again from now on and will try to serve for fans of Navyfield.

When EU server matured enough with BBs and CVs, we will contact NA server and try to do some transfer event.
    Until that time, NFEU will provide fast grown-up Events and good mood with better service of game.

Thank you

Team EuroGameZ

3. Likes Apollo liked this post
    Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone
    Many players have switched to the NFEU (TW) to the NA server or have given up the game.
    If it is not yet possible to get the lost crew (high-end ships) and premium ships again. And you have to start from scratch. But it would be possible to get a small welcome back gift. This would be a small incentive to start again with NF. This is not to be an ending, but only an idea.
    Yours sincerely, Meerobelix

P.S: Sorry my english is Bull****. I have Tranzlating with Google

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Meerobelix,

Please check the pre-notice of this week's patch ^^
    Comeback Fans will get gift and will grow fast.

Thank you

Team EuroGameZ

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    We also would like some clarification - which version of NF will this be? NFNA or old NFEU?

Can neuts be traded like on old NFEU? Can elites be traded like on NFNA? Are the pilot stats working like on NFNA or old NFEU? A boosted sailor's stats go up by 10% (old NFEU) or 20% (NFNA)?

And, for this game's sake: DON'T allow the power creep from NFNA! Forget about the super elite sailors that imbalance everything else. They were created because the server on NFNA was "old".
    Last edited by dudelebowski; 03-09-2017 at 11:13 AM.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing this again apollo. Its one of the top questions on the fan page

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dudelebowski View Post
    We also would like some clarification - which version of NF will this be? NFNA or old NFEU?

Can neuts be traded like on old NFEU? Can elites be traded like on NFNA? Are the pilot stats working like on NFNA or old NFEU? A boosted sailor's stats go up by 10% (old NFEU) or 20% (NFNA)?

And, for this game's sake: DON'T allow the power creep from NFNA! Forget about the super elite sailors that imbalance everything else. They were created because the server on NFNA was "old".
    We're playing on the NFna version, definitely. So basically, the game is really ****ed up, just looking up all the items in the item store.
    Super duper elites are in and ready to be bought

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, that's true for the moment. I think Eurogamez wants to change back to an NFEU version.

I'd just like to discourage them from thinking that lots of things on NFNA are good...

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello all

Lets remember eurogamez have given us back Navyfield europe lets give them a little time to get things sorted

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, absolutely, johnw.

I think it is a good idea to let them know what we consider "useful" in this game, and "not useful".
    If, for example, we would be going from an NFNA version (currently) to an NFEU one, we need communication as to what sailor stats change (biggest difference between NA and EU: how pilot stats work).

I'd also say, remove as many "pay-to-win" items from shop as possible. I will NOT commit to this game if "pay-to-win" is becoming important here.

The first things that come to mind are super elite sailors, NF X sailors and hero sailors. Completely imbalanced. NFNA introduced them in order to get people who had all max crews to spending money again. Don't do this here, please.