Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    i was a old player but i download this game on my apple computer but the game don't start is there a path for iOS systeem

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    i was a old player but i download this game on my apple computer but the game don't start is there a path for iOS systeem
    So, on a Macintosh your OS is OSX not iOS because iOS powers the Apple smartphones and tablets, not the laptops or desktop computer.

Furthermore, no, NavyField only runs on Windows. You can install Windows on your mac if you want (my MacBook Pro is dual boot with OSX and Win10).
    Or you could install Windows in a virtual machine if your Mac is powerful enough for that.

3. Likes Apollo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Philotas !!

Team EuroGameZ

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Philotas View Post
    So, on a Macintosh your OS is OSX not iOS because iOS powers the Apple smartphones and tablets, not the laptops or desktop computer.

Furthermore, no, NavyField only runs on Windows. You can install Windows on your mac if you want (my MacBook Pro is dual boot with OSX and Win10).
    Or you could install Windows in a virtual machine if your Mac is powerful enough for that.
    It's as Philotas says there is no work around or patch for IOS maybe if you get a VM and run windows off it you can play.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone. I am glad that NF EU starts again. I hope that this time survive.
    I played an old NF EU from 2007 to 2013 to transfer to NFNA.My old nickname is drago1117.