Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

What is "new" in Navy Field

As I return to this game like many other EU veterans, I ask myself, what is new in this game. I was used to use some content, now it's gone, for example F1 and F2 to popup team overview in battle.
    I got information, that this version we'll playing atm is last NFNA version.
    To be honest, the NFNA version is a step back comparing to 2011 NFEU Client, especially focussing auto split without ANY chance to rebalance teams.

If you search for Navyfield Europe in internet, there isn't much advertising. If you add 1+1, you gain the idea what this game is about: attract the vets for a short time, get their money and close this platform like many interesting games in/after beta phase.

Maybe you will introduce yourself, present the team, your ideas/visions and how you will run the game stable.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Yanotoshi,

Welcome back and happy to have you here again.

well, I can say the big new feature is Trade system, if we compare this version with old NFEU version.

Yes, that's right! This version is nearly same with latest NFNA version.

But as you already noticed, some good features of old NFEU gone and we need to set that things again on this version. We will needs many of fans' idea and remembrance ^^;

Then NFEU version will be more different with NFNA version and Dev should manage the version differences we think ^^

As we mentioned on other posts, we missed this game's service much and checked the timing of re-launching so far.

We will run this server till the end of game life and will serve the best service for fans of this Game.

Company is small or maybe the community might be small.

But this game is still fun to play and hope people can enjoy this game as a hobby or leisure.

Playing together with family is so touching situation to us and many fans doing like that.

EuroGameZ will keep trying to find the effective promotion ways and will keep attracting old fans to come back and new people can be interested on this difficult game ^^

Our vision is keeping NFEU community nicely and keeping fans to keep enjoying this game till the end of game life.

Thank you

Team EuroGameZ

3. Likes Apollo liked this post
    Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not very glad to hear that the game version is a copy of current NFNA. I liked this game for very nice teamplay opportunities, but NFNA administration did a lot of restriction on it. Smokes were removed from HAs, 35 ppl in harbour tile (rather "wall vs wall" game than something tactical), a strange SS count restriction. PCAs were restricted in fleet leagues (count per team + slow speed (yes, I remember the time when Mandel had 56 and it was the funniest league ever)), BB4 balance was broken to make players take new nations. Lack of nice team events.
    Waiting for some changes here!
    Last edited by LightRay; 03-02-2017 at 08:55 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK LightRay,

I might figure out the situation of the version and I think we have a time.
    Let's discuss about the points of NFNA features here and one by one we choose better setting.

Something we will make a poll and will decide things!

Thank you

Team EuroGameZ

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear NFEU Captains,

We'd like to discuss about the future change of NFEU here.

Please give some opinions below and let's talk!

1. Smokes were removed from HAs : Why they removed this?

2. 35 ppl in harbour tile (rather "wall vs wall" game than something tactical) : Anyone explain on this?

3. a strange SS count restriction : In harbor you mean? Why they restricted and what can be better?

4. PCAs were restricted in fleet leagues (count per team + slow speed (yes, I remember the time when Mandel had 56 and it was the funniest league ever)) : You mean some tournament? Mandel?

5. BB4 balance was broken to make players take new nations : Can you explain more on this?

6. Lack of nice team events : NFEU will do this more.

Thank you in advanced!

Team EuroGameZ

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks icke3 !!

We will keep up things and serve for fans.

Team EuroGameZ

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post
    Dear NFEU Captains,

We'd like to discuss about the future change of NFEU here.

Please give some opinions below and let's talk!

1. Smokes were removed from HAs : Why they removed this?

2. 35 ppl in harbour tile (rather "wall vs wall" game than something tactical) : Anyone explain on this?

3. a strange SS count restriction : In harbor you mean? Why they restricted and what can be better?

4. PCAs were restricted in fleet leagues (count per team + slow speed (yes, I remember the time when Mandel had 56 and it was the funniest league ever)) : You mean some tournament? Mandel?

5. BB4 balance was broken to make players take new nations : Can you explain more on this?

6. Lack of nice team events : NFEU will do this more.

Thank you in advanced!

Team EuroGameZ
    1. Smokes were removed from HA's to stop the spam of smoke in battle that easily lets a large amount of battleships rush while barely being touched because the smoke gave them camouflage, this was best used with Armored Ships (AW) or fast BB's like the Charlemagne.

Example Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfJ3c_qOikU

2. 35 vs 35 Harbour tile normal setup is..

25BB
    5CV
    5SS

Defending Fleet: Must make sure they defend their port HP from the enemy Battleships/APA and also Carriers if they are carrying airlift.

Attacking Fleet: Must push the defending fleet back and shoot at the harbour or take it with airlift/APA ship.

3. SS are restricted in Harbour because at high level they are strong and rather dangerous, the cap they are at is a really good number for now. A good SS player can easily take out 3-4 BB6.
    Last edited by Apollo; 03-04-2017 at 09:13 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Apollo,

You explanation is helpful and we will check the issues with Dev.

Good night,

Team EuroGameZ

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's difficult to explain why smokes were removed from HA. Fantastic fleets confrontations were turned into straightforward 25 vs 25 BB "up-down" walking. Very easy for normal defender fleet.

There were some big and old fleets that had numbers and BB6s but couldn't win small well-organised fleets. I've heard people say these big fleets had an influence on administration(or admins played in this fleets itself), so they could force them to simplify the game to play comfortable being a group of nice players but without any team tactic. Firstly smoke reload was doubled, next smokes was allowed only on small ships (=were removed). That's the explanation I believe (cause I can't find any logical explanation about this decision). What we can see in Apollo's video? A weak fleet easily loses the battle, nothing more. In my experience, such rushes succeded 1 out of 100 in battles of two equal fleets. Concentrate on game. In most cases you can with high probability predict where the ship will be in smoke (also you can see gun flashes in smoke). Why to call it random shooting then?

My proposal about smokes is to return them back for all HA ships. It will be much more funny to play there. In addition, it will help EU survive a bit ( let's assume a fleet needs to buy 15 smoke items for a HA, then we have 15*14*4=840 smokes per month).

Next proposal is to reduce tiles' capacity from 35 to 20-25. 35 is outdated. Most fleets even can't have that count totally. Less count of people per tile could be more stable in technical sense.

Also I understand that some people here would like to keep the game calm and simple (and boring). As a compromise we could use different rules for different harbours.

I'm ready to answer other questions and give additional clarifications if needed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LightRay View Post
    It's difficult to explain why smokes were removed from HA. Fantastic fleets confrontations were turned into straightforward 25 vs 25 BB "up-down" walking. Very easy for normal defender fleet.

There were some big and old fleets that had numbers and BB6s but couldn't win small well-organised fleets. I've heard people say these big fleets had an influence on administration(or admins played in this fleets itself), so they could force them to simplify the game to play comfortable being a group of nice players but without any team tactic. Firstly smoke reload was doubled, next smokes was allowed only on small ships (=were removed). That's the explanation I believe (cause I can't find any logical explanation about this decision). What we can see in Apollo's video? A weak fleet easily loses the battle, nothing more. In my experience, such rushes succeded 1 out of 100 in battles of two equal fleets. Concentrate on game. In most cases you can with high probability predict where the ship will be in smoke (also you can see gun flashes in smoke). Why to call it random shooting then?

My proposal about smokes is to return them back for all HA ships. It will be much more funny to play there. In addition, it will help EU survive a bit ( let's assume a fleet needs to buy 15 smoke items for a HA, then we have 15*14*4=840 smokes per month).

Next proposal is to reduce tiles' capacity from 35 to 20-25. 35 is outdated. Most fleets even can't have that count totally. Less count of people per tile could be more stable in technical sense.

Also I understand that some people here would like to keep the game calm and simple (and boring). As a compromise we could use different rules for different harbours.

I'm ready to answer other questions and give additional clarifications if needed.
    Removing smoke from HA stops possible complaints of one fleet "spamming smoke in certain situations to win" this can cause a lot of issues and drama some that i have dealt with in NFNA for years, but if the player base wants it back that's fine i have no problem with this.

Polls will solve any the issue let the community decide and everything will be fine.
    Last edited by Apollo; 03-06-2017 at 11:22 PM.