Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Do we have to arrange the Blitz Room level cap?

Dear NFEU Captains,

Finally our server starts to have BBs and real battles will be started.
    But BBs are not that many yet and they are a bit stuck with Blitz level cap(79).

What can be the idea?

People are saying GB gives less xp than Blitz.
    That's not good setting and EuroGameZ will check on that first.

Other good ideas. please post here and we will decide.

Thank you

Team EuroGameZ

2. Likes andy3714 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe a level cap on blitz will be good? 60 or 65 seems good, because when you get people with lvl 70+ crews in blitz with CA/CL they can easily kill new players without them doing much because of the good gun spread, fast reload and long range.

Ohh and maybe you guys can talk about making "Hobbit War" the default map in Blitzkrieg, it's a nice and small map and gives BB's a disadvantage because they start VERY close to the enemy.
    Last edited by Apollo; 03-02-2017 at 11:12 PM.

4. Likes andy3714 liked this post
    Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think Apollo got an nice Idea. If we lower the Level Cap on Blitz (something like 60), there will be more players on GB, and the new players will not get killed by one shot all the time.

+1

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello all

If we increase the limit on blitz for a short time this will work such as blitz cap 86. Also
    maybe we could unlock skirmish as A different playing mode one in between the range of 60- upwards
    I believe as well with blitz hobbit war is the map of choice thus eliminating any issue of the bb ships in game.
    End result higher blitz cap to 86-89 default map hobbit war. Unlock skirmish mode or increase the boost on GB.
    In time blitz will suffer so we need to keep a eye open on the rooms.

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I follow the idea to higher the blitz cap, but put the default map to hobbit war. Although BB's will still 1 shot the smaller ships, they at least start close enough so the smaller ships can damage them . Also, notice to BB's, focus the other BB's .

Lowering the level cap on blitz will not solve the problem I think. BB's will need to fight in GB, but smaller ships will not join as they just get 1 shot. This results in the current 8 BB's or something fighting against each other over and over again, with quite a disparity between them in level and everything. This is again not fair for the newer BB's, who need to fight lvl 80+ BB's.

When the number of CV's on the server start to increase, smaller ships can play AA ships in the GB's, but that is just not possible at the moment. Also increasing the number of SS's will make it more interesting for everybody to play in GB's.

At the moment, the best temporary solution in my eyes is to higher the blitz cap, and the default map hobbit war.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear NFEU Captains,

OK, GB gives more xp and hobbit on Blitz as a default map can be a good change for the situation.

But the cap is a problem... Up or Down or Stay???

We will collect the idea and will do the change on next week maintenance time and patch.

Next week patch will be long around 4 ~ 6 hours because we will try to fix the matching bug and move the server to other location for fixing freeze and lagging situation and good changes like blitz cap and settings.

Thank you and keeping advise EuroGameZ ! ^^

Team EuroGameZ

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    disagre totally bb in blitz get rid off them i see the elitest bbs are calling the shoots as on nfna lets set it up so you can lvl as quick as poss and farm all the little ships as you have been doing. tryed the monster room last night cl with 25k att 3k exp this game is to bb biast allready dont break it even more the bb will just keep pulling away from the rest and so no fun for lower lvls and im sure you support ticket reply said you were here for the low lvl players it shure dosnt look that way

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by deadlydel View Post
    disagre totally bb in blitz get rid off them i see the elitest bbs are calling the shoots as on nfna lets set it up so you can lvl as quick as poss and farm all the little ships as you have been doing. tryed the monster room last night cl with 25k att 3k exp this game is to bb biast allready dont break it even more the bb will just keep pulling away from the rest and so no fun for lower lvls and im sure you support ticket reply said you were here for the low lvl players it shure dosnt look that way
    They are working very closely with us to fix the game to how the players like it and they have had more contact with us in a week then NFNA has in over 8years..

Eurogamez is doing good listening to it's players we just need more polls up from GM to decide wether or not we change Blitz cap. I do HIGHLY recommend for blitz cap to be set to 60 so that BB1+ has to go to GB which is the right thing to do.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to agree with Apollo on pretty much everything.

Right now its highly frustrating when the whole battle is decided by who has the higher-leveld BB.

Ofc the current highlevel players with their bb2-3 want the cap higher so they can keep farming

Maybe even force CV/BB out ouf BK completly, so there are enough people for GB?