Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Event :

1. All recent fans who playing NFEU now will get 1 month Premium !! Great offer

2. Item Drop Event : Now we are deeply checking and it's the possible situation now. lets hope this really helps

3. Low Level User Boosting Event : 200% Boosting below lvl 60 !! As a tempory idea I love it

4. Weekly Nation Boosting Event will be started !! - This will do well my vote rn

5. The Highest Level player will get gift around 50 euro bonus cash at the end of this month. - That would xxgingerxx do we have runner up prizes for this one please

6. The First Fleet will get Bonus too !! Great idea

7. The verified NFEU come-back fans will get starter package of BB or CV or SS !! Send ticket and we will verify and provide the gift !! love this idea

Well done Eurogamez the navyfield fan page supports this thank for taking the advise of many and using it

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe you should hand out ingame items to top 3 highest levels, well not 1st place because he/she will get the 50euros lol
    Last edited by Apollo; 03-08-2017 at 12:28 AM.

3. Likes johnw1981 liked this post
    Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post

3. Low Level User Boosting Event : 200% Boosting below lvl 60 !!

Team EuroGameZ
    What is if a player with premium plays? And one or several Sailor under level 60 levelt?
    Do these get (under level 60) Sailor then 140% of XP 1000 points XP or does the Sailor get then then 280% of XP 2000 points XP?
    Or just 200 points XP without 1000 points XP?

This is only one question

And does it behave with a mixed crew (some Sailor under level 60 and some Sailor over Level 60)? After a battle? I do not fancy it easily, after a battle with every Sailor to kontrolieren which level he has and then the suitable formula unturn. And could introduce to me which simply becomes the average level erchent and becomes then one or other formula on every Seeman after the battle angewand.

Boahr soooooooooooooooooooo a lot of mathematics
    And all that only because of the Event.-premium .-problematik.
    I wanted to remind only of it.
    Last edited by Meerobelix; 03-09-2017 at 10:14 AM.
    Stress entsteht, wenn das Gehirn dem K

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice, all of this.
    Be careful to not give in to the temptation to make us first-comers level up too fast!
    This will turn off people who come later - they will hate getting farmed by high level pimped out ships.
    Just a thought.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Meerobelix View Post
    What is if a player with premium plays? And one or several Sailor under level 60 levelt?
    Do these get (under level 60) Sailor then 140% of XP 1000 points XP or does the Sailor get then then 280% of XP 2000 points XP?
    Or just 200 points XP without 1000 points XP?

This is only one question

And does it behave with a mixed crew (some Sailor under level 60 and some Sailor over Level 60)? After a battle? I do not fancy it easily, after a battle with every Sailor to kontrolieren which level he has and then the suitable formula unturn. And could introduce to me which simply becomes the average level erchent and becomes then one or other formula on every Seeman after the battle angewand.

Boahr soooooooooooooooooooo a lot of mathematics
    And all that only because of the Event.-premium .-problematik.
    I wanted to remind only of it.
    The EXP stacks and this only effects sailors under level 60 does not matter if you have mismatched levels on board your ship as long as the sailor is under level 60 he will receive the 200% extra exp.

What i want to know is what items are in the item drop and is it active once the patch is done?

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is active.

I received 10 mill points, and a fleetmate already 10 mill points and 10 mill credits.

I actually think this is too much. For people starting, 2 or 3 mill is already plenty.

Don't destroy game balance from the beginning, please.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear NFEU Captains,

10 mil credit and point was bug and it will be returned tomorrow.

Now the drop event fixed and drop 1000 credit or point with high rate^^ Other items rates are low ^^

Enjoy!

Team EuroGameZ

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    whats in the item drop event? I mean what kind of items?

Post Thanks / Like
    1k credits and 1k points with high rate, some premium items with low rate like expert+10, smoke bomb, premium sailors, etc ^^

Some buggy drops like 10mil credit and point will be returned tomorrow. Sorry!

Team EuroGameZ

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    10 Milion points back?
    I tried to roll sailors yesterday.
    And today I tried to make veterans because I thought I had enough points. When the 10 million points are withdrawn. I come with the points of terrible problems.
    I do not know if this is the right way.

You should have written (immediately) that this is a bug and the points may need to be returned.
    Then one would not have so much points wasted.

P. S: Before you lose credits and points again. Please make sure the drop is paid at all.
    I had yesterday the notification that I had won 10 mil credits. But they were not in the item issue.
    Last edited by Meerobelix; 03-10-2017 at 03:22 PM.
    Stress entsteht, wenn das Gehirn dem K