Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like

Splitting up game modes to levels!

Ok so I just thought of a good suggestion about the problem with high lvls in blitz and or new players in GB who cannot get any attack against lvl 100+ players..

This hangs very much on skirmish actually working (I heard that it was bugged?)

So what I thought of is splitting up the levels and apply them like this (values is temp for now)

Blitzkrieg : Levels between 1-53 (before you gain BB1)
    Skirmish : Levels between 1-78 (before you get BB3) (SS should be able to join)
    And last
    Great Battle : Levels between 1-120

And to make low level players want to go in the higher levels room may be that the higher level rooms give more exp for example,
    Blitz : 100%
    Skirmish : 110%
    Great Battle : 120%

As said before values can be changed to match the game and balance alot better but atleast this is what I think could help alot! And make low level players not be destroyed in a second.

This was not quite an suggestion by me but I do suggest a PVE mode where players can participate solo or maybe a group of 3-5?
    Example,
    Have one mission for solo (gives maybe 25-50% XP in relation to normal) and different difficulty levels such as for DD,CL,CA,BB/CV
    And then one (or several because of difficulty levels) that is for a group of players that maybe gives around 50-75% XP? and balanced for 3-5 people to enjoy some PVE, as this is already being shown in actual missions, to execute this all feels kinda simple because AI is already there only problem is that the AI needs an upgrade for their ships, like some missions where BB1 is equipped with frigate guns, change that into real battleship guns and it might be an actual challenge

Cheers,
    Wish
    Last edited by wishman111; 03-10-2017 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Adding another Suggestion

2. Likes JohnAnders liked this post
    Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a good post but I think it would be to stick this one in for the future of the game.
    Right now we got gb with good xp and blitz running. When there is more of a player base then I think it be great to use these ideas.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thing is john that I feel that the splitting up different levels could be pretty good even now.
    1. Alot less whining from some players
    2. less frustration of being killed by high level players.

Even now when you turn lvl 66 and had a blast doing blitz while being overpowered, you then get into Great battle which then makes you VERY bad and most likely dead pretty quickly thus making you feel like you drive a frigate ship again. Lets say level 65 New Mexico BB stands no chance against my lvl 79 South Dakota where my crew is at level 84. Sure it could definately do some damage but still would sink pretty quickly. IF there would be a mid level ground (skirmish in my suggestion) the overpowered player in blitz could then proceed to skirmish and not be underpowered instead they are "normal-powered" compared to other players in that game.

Cheers,
    Wish
    Last edited by wishman111; 03-10-2017 at 12:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by johnw1981 View Post
    This is a good post but I think it would be to stick this one in for the future of the game.
    Right now we got gb with good xp and blitz running. When there is more of a player base then I think it be great to use these ideas.
    GB exp is horrid compared to Blitz, it's not even close lol. And because of this less GB gets ran and everyones in blitz they should of brung the level limit to 60 most BB1's are in the high 50's and lets not forget CV's rather go into blitz.

6. Likes JohnAnders liked this post
    Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    i agree that we need some way to boost xp gain, and i support this.

having PVE and Co-op options to grind would be good even now since there's not always enough players for even a small PVP match currently.

let's keep brainstorming ways to make newcomers to navyfield enjoy their experience with the game more and also the community.

Post Thanks / Like
    Now We set 200% xp boosting for GB for checking the situation !!

Please drive and feedback it's working or not!!

Team EuroGameZ

9. Likes JohnAnders liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post
    Now We set 200% xp boosting for GB for checking the situation !!

Please drive and feedback it's working or not!!

Team EuroGameZ
    Thank you will let you know if anything changes.

11. Likes JohnAnders liked this post
    Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea well again, boosting GB exp works only for those who actualy are at least level 25 with their crew. Prior to that you get more exp than the cap alowes, letting you lose quiet much , sometimes hard earned ep. If new exp rules are to aply, then we should think about dropping the cap as well. Or make exp not a mather of room, but a matter of ships. For example

FF should go nowhere near 1k exp at all, DD should go up to 2k , CL to 5k , CA to nearly 10k, BB obviously 20 to 30 k, CV likewise to 30k and SS again to 12 to 20 k (without adding the damage done modifier to them so one can still get more out of all of this, but those actualy quick brainstormed numbers as a base would help to actualy not have that much exp go to waste (or did you ever encounter a new player that has never played bevor, driving a DD and dealing like 10k dmg without torps and mediocre guns? I dont think so. Shure vet players with experience know how to do somewhat between 10 and 20k dmg in DD already(if their fortunate ofc.=)

So basicaly: either dissable the cap and give us more exp in grand battle then, or just dont let small ships get near the cap limit so they dont get depressed in how much they lose every battle wich is not saved (would be a nice idea too, the more exp you overshot with the cap, the better would be a bonus for later on, like, giving 140% for a set time if you hit like 50 to 100k exp that is lost)