Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK, I'll put it like this.

I won't be playing the game anymore if sci-fi ships come in. Same for Manga-ships.

It's a WWII ship game.

And if there's a possibility of this happening, I won't be spending money here.

Hope I've been clear.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well then goodbye, because as i stated: THeir already in the game. Naval ops Monster/Superships are not scifi as well, their WW2 designs with lasers wich can be disabled in Naval ops too btw. Its not about the guns, its about the SHIP DESIGN. I said it again and again: I dont want the armament, i want the ships with our current armament! There are options for WW2 only equipment in naval ops already plus most of those ships, even the super ones, look like WW2 ones already. No Scifi about them. Yet something like the Stalingrad 1953, the nebraska and other ships that where added because dunno, on a wimpi decision to not let have 1 nation more stuff than another, are already more SCIFI than WW2.

Manga ships , as you named the Arp and High School fleet ships, are actualy ONLY reskinned versions. I admit that putting those ingame would serve nothing but maybe a nice skin change. I can do that myselfe with some help and mods.

Plus i wanted TNF to reconsider using more different superships for their event, i brought up the idea that , maybe in the future, we could own some of them, albeit less powerfull ones and NO DOUBLE HULL BB, ourselfes as most of those designs fit WW2 perfectly (save Archeopterix maybe, that thing is a huge badass bomberfortress).

So claiming you would leave when they did this is well, not gonna happen becauses they already did.

I again tell ya why: Its Science fiction, wich basicaly means : Its ficitonal but scientificaly correct. SO well Amagi is FICIONAL, yet Scientific she COULD drive on the water, yet not as fast as ingame (maybe 20 knots at most). Nebraska as well, she is a fiction, ye she could drive, albeit not Fast PLUS she would not fit the panama channel at all. Same goes for most ships that are on higher levels, plus Moltke(8 11 inch guns on a CA? She would sink herselfe if firing all of them at once by just listing over to the other side(thats called top heavy dude: A: being not as manouverable at full speed, and B: Having to much and to heavy armament to fire all of them at once)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmdr_Kouta View Post
    yet something for a future medal store in terms of more, scifi designed ships
    No.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmdr_Kouta View Post
    Well then goodbye, because as i stated: THeir already in the game. Naval ops Monster/Superships are not scifi as well, their WW2 designs with lasers wich can be disabled in Naval ops too btw. Its not about the guns, its about the SHIP DESIGN. I said it again and again: I dont want the armament, i want the ships with our current armament! There are options for WW2 only equipment in naval ops already plus most of those ships, even the super ones, look like WW2 ones already. No Scifi about them. Yet something like the Stalingrad 1953, the nebraska and other ships that where added because dunno, on a wimpi decision to not let have 1 nation more stuff than another, are already more SCIFI than WW2.

Manga ships , as you named the Arp and High School fleet ships, are actualy ONLY reskinned versions. I admit that putting those ingame would serve nothing but maybe a nice skin change. I can do that myselfe with some help and mods.

Plus i wanted TNF to reconsider using more different superships for their event, i brought up the idea that , maybe in the future, we could own some of them, albeit less powerfull ones and NO DOUBLE HULL BB, ourselfes as most of those designs fit WW2 perfectly (save Archeopterix maybe, that thing is a huge badass bomberfortress).

So claiming you would leave when they did this is well, not gonna happen becauses they already did.

I again tell ya why: Its Science fiction, wich basicaly means : Its ficitonal but scientificaly correct. SO well Amagi is FICIONAL, yet Scientific she COULD drive on the water, yet not as fast as ingame (maybe 20 knots at most). Nebraska as well, she is a fiction, ye she could drive, albeit not Fast PLUS she would not fit the panama channel at all. Same goes for most ships that are on higher levels, plus Moltke(8 11 inch guns on a CA? She would sink herselfe if firing all of them at once by just listing over to the other side(thats called top heavy dude: A: being not as manouverable at full speed, and B: Having to much and to heavy armament to fire all of them at once)
    Not a very good attitude telling people "bye" you keep barking about something that should never happen and never will.... We have ship tree lines setup by SDE and that's how they should stay maybe add another nation "IF" it's possible but that's about it there's no need for scifi looking ships or any of that...

We can stick with the Baram if you want to edit a ship use custom ship sprites if NFEU approves of it or even better make your own!!...

5. Likes JohnAnders liked this post
    Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got to agree with Apollo on this one regarding your attitude, some of what you say may be good, but adding new event ships is not really needed at the moment.

What is really needed is to find a certain balance in the event matches so most/all can participate without having any problems like lagging (game-play not latency) and game freezing up/crashing.

I did find out that if player count sticks to around 30-36 excluding event ship there is no problem whatsoever, but get to 40-50 and it gets bad really fast.

I also think some events should also not just offer credit and point rewards but also premium items, or E-G Cash, and the experience gain could be boosted a bit more in all event matches (5-25% more) .

Maybe you could trade in the Medals for E-G Cash or NF Store items, or for special premium ships that currently exists but are not available in-game or in NF Store, same for sailors that are really OP and can only be gained by having a certain amount of Medals (which end up being a lot, which will require grinding).
    Last edited by JohnAnders; 03-18-2017 at 01:13 PM.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well then to be precise, and sry for my atitute back there, yet its the truth, they already going to change parts of the tech tree's PLUS adding new ones. So what tells me that they had no plan like that all along anyway? I just suggested that they add , after already "stealing" ships from Naval ops, the rest of them too. Either as event enemy for different events (so SMALL SHIPS actualy have a chanze too not only BB and CV like usual), OR as playable for us to earn via the medal store.

Oh and JohnAnders, some events will give us EBB tickets, so we can use them to get any EBB we want for free(no costs in medals). I guess NFEU will take this revard and use it too, yet not in a dice event i hope (on NFNA i had Atago with lvl 50 already.. and that only because i got lucky with the dices, never used her thou the comunity kinda pushed me out with their "friendliness")

Lets just wait for the "Big" Aprill patch that is comming and see what TNF has planed for us in 2017. We might get some suprises already (like TAKAO!)