Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like

Please make neuts tradeable, like on old NFEU

Please do it.
    Should not be complicated to change.

Here are screenshots and links to the old NF forum that show that neuts could be traded in in-game trade rooms from level 6-11. On the in-game trade forum it was 7-11.

http://navyfield.eu/board/view.asp?N...tg_2=1&Ctg_3=0

neut_trading.jpg

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see quite a few people viewing this here, but nobody commenting.

Should I make a poll for this?

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry but isn't the most important change. What are the 6 extra levels you need to level a sailor to be able to class it? That are just 6 games you would need to play extra for a sailor.
    And the classing of the sailor can be done after communication with a potential buyer if you do it here on the forum.
    Otherwise you have to guess .

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's actually not about the 6 additional levels, Aeogus.

What's important is the added flexibility of being able to sell neuts rather than classed sailors with a nation.

If you choose to put a lvl12 sailor on the trade forum, you incur the risk of giving him a nation for which there is no demand at the moment.

For sailors offers here, not many people ingame read the forum here.

If you want to sell ingame in a trade room, you go there with your neut lvl 12. The potential buyer has to trust you with the stats, because you can't show him a neut. You negotiate the price "blindly", and then you return to port in order to give the neut a nation and class.

That is just too cumbersome. It would really kickstart trade between players if neuts were tradeable, like they were before on old NFEU.

I agree with you that there are lots of other important things that need to change in this game, but this one is really easy to implement. The other things to change will take much more time and development ressources (which I doubt are presently available).
    Last edited by dudelebowski; 03-21-2017 at 06:13 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thought about that, too. I think it's an quite important yet easy to implement change. I don't see a reason to not be able to sell neuts. It's ok to get them to level 12, but not to choose their nation...