Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

- The next update version is going to be KGE version 27.96.08. (*edited) In a certain situation, the version of the update can be changed in the future.

- We will try to consider to add 'Friede's Zebra Costume' to the Costume Shop.

- Same answer from the dev. team. the rate is 50% as it is. Every time when you enhance, you got the same chance of 50% and all the trials are not affected to the previous result of success or fail.

An alternative way to improve the situation is that the rate is increased.
    But we are not sure whether the Dev. will accept or not. We will try to ask if it is possible.
    Another suggestion can be that they bring back Anti-Destroy for weapons again. We will try to check both ways and share the result to players.

Thank you,
    YOUR GEEU TEAM
    Last edited by GEEU_Team; 03-23-2017 at 06:48 PM.

GEEU TEAM Support Area:
    - Support Ticket: http://www.granado-espada.eu/en/Support/Support
    - Email Support: support@eurogamez.eu

GEEU Website: http://www.granado-espada.eu/
    Game Download

Post Thanks / Like
    Added to the original post.

6. Web / Letizia Feso Gift Box will be updated.

7. Rare Pet Sales Event will start. (Web / Item Shop)
    - Period: Mar. 21 ~ Apr. 18

8. The problem has been fixed that [Holiness] buff is not working in Armonia fields.

Thank you,
    YOUR GEEU TEAM

GEEU TEAM Support Area:
    - Support Ticket: http://www.granado-espada.eu/en/Support/Support
    - Email Support: support@eurogamez.eu

GEEU Website: http://www.granado-espada.eu/
    Game Download

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I KNEW it something was wrong in armonia maps...
    sad is tho tat on someone worked on someone not...so weird

Quote Originally Posted by GEEU_Team View Post
    - Same answer from the dev. team. the rate is 50% as it is. Every time when you enhance, you got the same chance of 50% and all the trials are not affected to the previous result of success or fail.
    Thank you,
    YOUR GEEU TEAM
    THAT is exactly the prob....trials are not affecting it....but it should if not 50%...as peps keeps repeating are not 50%....it can be 1-50%

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like

But we are not sure whether the Dev. will accept or not. We will try to ask if it is possible.
    Another suggestion can be that they bring back Anti-Destroy for weapons again. We will try to check both ways and share the result to players.
    Enhancing is a joke. Look at this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw_QIpBrYq4
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen

Post Thanks / Like
    like i said, you guys were under the wrong impression that when you enhance, say, 100pcs of equipment you'll eventually get 50 of them success, or... if you broke enough weapon you'll succeed the next one. whilst the true nature of that chance is like tossing a coin(like i said before), 50% Heads and 50% Tails with EVERY item you enhance(not accumulative).
    it's not like there's a box of 100pcs balls written with 50 'failure' and 50 'success', and that Every time you pick one of them, the other will have the chances go higher, do you get it?
    dont get me wrong tho, i'd be happy as the guy next door if they do the enhancement chance like that, 1 out of 2 or given enough number, you'll eventually get your success.

Quote Originally Posted by egado View Post
    Enhancing is a joke. Look at this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw_QIpBrYq4
    i dont see how's that a joke tho, the guy is using the old enhancement, and trying to +8 with the chance of i, dont know, 12,5%? so, it's like tossing a single 8 sided die EVERYTIME he click that enhance button, so like i said before, i dont get how's that a joke.
    "Could you please stop trying so desperately to fit in ?" - Yukinosita Yukino, My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong As I Expected.

Wisdom Seeker
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by orichalcont View Post
    like i said, you guys were under the wrong impression that when you enhance, say, 100pcs of equipment you'll eventually get 50 of them success, or... if you broke enough weapon you'll succeed the next one. whilst the true nature of that chance is like tossing a coin(like i said before), 50% Heads and 50% Tails with EVERY item you enhance(not accumulative).
    it's not like there's a box of 100pcs balls written with 50 'failure' and 50 'success', and that Every time you pick one of them, the other will have the chances go higher, do you get it?
    dont get me wrong tho, i'd be happy as the guy next door if they do the enhancement chance like that, 1 out of 2 or given enough number, you'll eventually get your success.

i dont see how's that a joke tho, the guy is using the old enhancement, and trying to +8 with the chance of i, dont know, 12,5%? so, it's like tossing a single 8 sided die EVERYTIME he click that enhance button, so like i said before, i dont get how's that a joke.
    you have better chance in gambling than those messed up probabilities lol. you don't realize this is not a "real world" toss coin which is 50%, so one is to believe that there are variables here that's messing with the chances, hence the system is just using an RNG algorithm after all. anyway i don't think GEEU / IMC would consider this, it's part of their money generating scheme anyway, tho it leads to some frustration to others.. GE is hard lol.

Wisdom Seeker
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

- The next update version is going to be KGE version 27.93.58. In a certain situation, the version of the update can be changed in the future.

- We will try to consider to add 'Friede's Zebra Costume' to the Costume Shop.

Thank you,
    YOUR GEEU TEAM
    WOW, that is like the latest patch KGE have (and about 5+ months worth of patches)... would be nice if you really can update that high <3<3 gogogo.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Thank you,
    YOUR GEEU TEAM
    This is ****ing Bull**** and you know that, its more like 12,5 %.

4 weapons again to +7 crashed in a fuking row with blessing. this is just bull****

and its not the first time happening

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Added to the original post.

8. The problem has been fixed that [Holiness] buff is not working in Armonia fields.

Thank you,
    YOUR GEEU TEAM
    seems that this still persist on some chars/families, i can survive np now...
    but friends getting viped out...on me around 800 damage on him 8k XD
    is a little too big diff for 1-2DR diff XD
    if mobs got stronger there should be a patch saying so....
    but were none