bok Log in without hard keyboard ?

i am wondering if there is a way i can log in to the game without hard keyboard, i mean actual keyboard since i spilled my coffe on it last night and its currently error xD

i was trying window's on screen keyboard but cant type my password with it, and now currently using my cellphone as a keyboard(remote control), and trying to um auto log like my id(editing some script) but not working either.

so here wonder if anyone know how to do it if there is a way, that is xD
    just asking tho, want to join event and afk xD
    thanks

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by orichalcont View Post
    i am wondering if there is a way i can log in to the game without hard keyboard, i mean actual keyboard since i spilled my coffe on it last night and its currently error xD

i was trying window's on screen keyboard but cant type my password with it, and now currently using my cellphone as a keyboard(remote control), and trying to um auto log like my id(editing some script) but not working either.

so here wonder if anyone know how to do it if there is a way, that is xD
    just asking tho, want to join event and afk xD
    thanks
    Dear orichalcont, unfortunately for this case, you do need a physical keyboard to login to the game.

We recommend that you buy a new keyboard, while you can try to clean your own keyboard first (especially if it is an expensive one) but that may take a while. Of course, the choice is yours.

For security reasons, macro tools are not allowed to simulate key-press and login or player the game instead of you.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Yours truly,
    Team GEEU

nah, it is fine bought one alr xD
    and yep this game need keyboard if want to do thing easily but for afk, or just standing in town for, let say, log in time event, dont need keyboard xD

anyway thanks