Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GE remaster?

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remaster would be cool.
    Just absolutely keep mcc3 as it's the strongest selling point, and don't implement a look for group as that kills MMO communities in the server.
    Action combat would be cool but honestly not sure how to implement that successfully with mcc3, and the relaxedness of auto attack also had something very special and maybe even addicting to it.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have few moneys > throw money on remaster > Still low player base > No money > Bankrupt

Attachment 1564
    Last edited by egado; 04-22-2017 at 12:36 PM.
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think yes. Need update engine of game. Good look textures. Better animations. Remade missions in the bounty hunters, why this long locations, just do it like in infinity chalange. Remade some locations in the game, where respawn really bad.

Post Thanks / Like
    Currently Granado Espada is not supporting more than 1920x1080 resolution

http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...-important-bug

I add my support on Remaster mostly (Graphics engine and Physics)
    PHP Code:
    *BROFIST

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nah the game looks fine to me, great graphics actually, but then again I'm not a graphics guy so maybe my standards are different compared to other's. I don't get people's obsession with graphic fidelity, especially here in the West. It's kind cringey and nerdy. I'm more about good looking art, original concepts, visual style, and GE is certainly not lacking in that area.

The newer characters and areas all look really really good. I quite frankly don't see the point of remastering. It's just a waste of time and money. Maybe up to Viron or whatever could be remastered but there's no need to go further than that. It's really not a necessity, in my opinion. But if you guys have the time and money to spend on it then I'm not stopping anyone of course, lol.

I've always thought that at least the older character models could definitely use a remastering. They look good but not as good next to the newer characters.
    Last edited by MeteoraXV; Yesterday at 02:05 PM.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly i rather they use whatever funds on remastering to further update the game,there's still plenty of places left to go to.

Character models still look great,though that's more of a testament to how good the artstyle is.

I do remember at one point they were gonna add real time display of lightning and shadows,an optional thing like this would be good.

Last edited by Memento; Today at 01:46 AM.