Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interjecting to mention there are a huge number of raids in the game, and not enough time to do every daily one unless you're able to spend literally hours on GE.

Don't be too quick to call other raids useless, 'cause they aren't lol
    GEEU and SGE - Ophiuchus family

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagaya View Post
    Don't be too quick to call other raids useless, 'cause they aren't lol
    Because they are, even you used to spend thousands hours in CT before.

Quote Originally Posted by skiwi View Post
    If the Extra missions will all share a reward pool then you're making a huge mistake.

This rank 1 through 5 is exactly what killed the game because rewards are not unique anymore to a specific mission. Missions used to have a specific reason to do them, now it's just picking the easiest ones.

Obviously I still agree that rewards are crap currently and need to be changed.

Also extra question: Wtf is the point of elite bristia and especially elite const after strata and armonia were a thing already?
    Last edited by egado; 04-26-2017 at 06:08 AM.
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ByteStix View Post
    Hey everyone at GE!

We'd been requested to jump into this game and record a video of it by our viewers and we did. It turns out we ended up having a lot more fun playing Granado Espada than we thought - it's an absolutely beautiful looking game and the combat is so fun and unique I was shocked that there were literally no other players around.

Why is that? I'm genuinely curious what about the game made it so unpopular? Was it that the game is pay to win? A huge grind? Just bad advertising? Because we had an absolute blast!

Hopefully you guys don't think the video is too cringe and you all enjoy the (positive) publicity! haha

Regards,
    Stix.
    http://www.mmobyte.tv/
    Hi,

I think there are a lot of players.

Maybe u just need to follow the scenario quests and level up a bit more and then once u hit port of coimbra or city of auch (i cannot remember which one), something good will happen.

What happens is that u will be automatically put into a faction (clan) called ge pioneer faction.

When that time comes, u will have a lot of faction members to chat with, ask questions, and interactions, and stuff like that.

The deputy leaders like Xelaine and Kurisant are very helpful and sometimes they bring the newbies for instanced missions like BH or nimrod missions. Its really fun and interesting.

Instanced missions are places where groups of players form a squat together and go to missions and take down bosses.
    WTB Armonia glove with +20% atk spd and Strata glove with +20% atk spd

Please pm me in forum to meet in-game for trade.

You can also msg me in-game. My family name is STKMRO

http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...ith-20-atk-spd

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stkmro View Post
    I think there are a lot of players.
    I just played few days in geEU and i still can climb to rank 600 in archivement ladder.
    In 8310 created accounts, we only got ~500 real players.

Here, you can check online member of L2.: http://l2.laby.fr/status/

Wisdom Seeker
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by egado View Post
    I just played few days in geEU and i still can climb to rank 600 in archivement ladder.
    In 8310 created accounts, we only got ~500 real players.

Here, you can check online member of L2.: http://l2.laby.fr/status/
    yet you still play this game... quite baffling if you ask me

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This might be a little too late, but I think most players can actually relate to this
    Is this game alive and well? - Traumatized by previous game.

Hello everyone.
    I'm brand new here, was about to start the game but the emergency maintenance caught me.
    I've played a couple MMOs before, for short periods of time. From Ultima Online, Lineage 2, to Aion, Perfect World, etc.

My favorite game remains being Granado Espada - a Korean-developed game which's great feature is: You are a family, not a character, you recruit NPCs, and you control 3 characters at once (MCC3). You also use an auto-attack system in which you basically press spacebar and your characters kill stuff for you (without skilling, healing, buffing, etc).

Granado Espada is to blame for the fact I've played all other games (except ultima online) for short periods of time: they all were too similar in mechanics, the graphics were kind of roughed around the edges, and I just couldn't pick a character to stick with.

However GE (T3Fun's server) is dying/dead; most of the players quit or just went inactive forever, come back for a patch, stay 5 days or one week max, make the new quests, and go back offline. The clans are too obsessive with hating eachother and PVPing and there's barely any raiding/grinding except for one big clan in the ONLY server the game has.

The game has become excessively pay-to-win, and hard to get by without wither buying stuff yourself or buying stuff from the few players who sell cash shop items at exorbitant, manipulated prices. The economy is hell - everything becomes overpriced when few people play/sell their stuff. Making game-money is very hard too, because the drops from most raids are terrible.

The server is also very behind on patches if compared to other servers, the managing is nearly non-existing (we never see GMs ingame, the mail support is broken/ignored/extremely slow), and it seems all they're trying is to squeeze money out of the remaining "paytards" before the game whilters due to inactivity.

I had considered moving to a different server/company, but everybody says the other servers are at the same or even worse situation than our own. Also, I had played such game since 2008 (with lots of breaks). It gave me shivers to imagine starting fresh-off on a new server.

It breaks my heart to see how GE stands. It's a lovely game. However, we've reached a point where you don't have willpower to go grinding or raiding, because it's pure pointless - the loot doesn't pay the money you spend on potions and mission entry. High end stuff is pretty much big-clan-exclusive, and the stuff worth money only comes from clan raids.

The loot system itself is also terrible. Daily missions that can be soloe'd or done in small groups have a ROULETTE system. I'm not joking. An actual roulette shows up with 2 slots. You can pay extra money for 4 slots - but it's never worth it, the loot is too bad. Roulettes are individual windows so each player gets their own loot from such. The only raids that literaly drop stuff - stuff worth anything- are the world raids, which are either monopolized by big clans or fought inbetwen them.

It makes it pretty much impossible to advance in the game aftter some point without spending IRL money. Because there are little to none clans that work helping lower level players advance - And those which exist barely get loot enough to do so - and to join big clans, you must be well-geared.

Well, I spoke a lot of GE for one simple reason:
    Can anyone tell me if any of the problems I mentioned above happen in Rift?

As far as I've observed, inatcivity is not a problem.
    GMs seem to be nice enough: The loading screen is so up-to-date that the message about maintenance popped while I was finishing patching, and the actual message in forums is real-timed. GMs/Mods seem to care here, which is a wonder next to what we witness in Granado Espada.

Forum-wise, I don't see people constantly complaining about the game or the management, so that's quite a relief too, LOL.

Also, I've skimmed and saw something about "Time Cards" being something you need that are exclusive cash-shop items and quite needed for the game. Is this true? What are they, and what do they do?

If some patient good soul(s) could help me answering this, i'd appreciate very much!

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    jGE has only 1 server left