Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, this video perfectly showing why newcomers dont stay in GE. First hours cant show even 20% of gameplay. Yes, we can always say that Pioneer Questline can be done in 2 hours, but that WE can do it in 2 hours. Newcomers mostly just runing in Rebo and maps around and dont understand what to do, result - get borred. As we can see - current players are old players, who played since we could do Pio quests for monthes and it was normaly. Now, whole gameplay based on Master + content. RNPC, interesting raids... new ppl just dont see it at all.
    When T3 come to Steam there are was some "First Impressions"... and all ppl doing same things in result - runing around Ferruccio and killing mobs just... just for and w/o spacebar, coz dont know about spacebar....
    " Satis Faction "

Retired in a distant and very happy world.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I dont agree with this, all depends on your gameplay. If you re-starting ofc you want to fast High Master and get Scenarios till Armonia done in 2 weeks. As totaly hew player, you should just enjoy game and storyline and learn how to play.

Is this video we can see a totaly noob family, really lovely. It reminds me when I played for first time and I didnt undertand anything about how to play, like any other game you try for first time.

About no other players around, you wont find them in low level maps, just quest fast and go to other places coz they are mostly new in the server but not in the game.

Come to play with us, hehe! And bring many people!
    ~ Satis Faction ~

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nu, Kosi, you contradict yourself. "Just lvl fast and play with us".
    When you was a newbie, you tried to find new gears in loot from mobs and camping bosses in Al Quet was profitable.
    Now, Rebo - Errak scenario is big tutorial, you need to pass all quests till Viron to start reall game. Newbies think that the tutorial end on Startonia and wondering why no players around.
    Game starting when "Luci mobs killing me in Crescemento", "What? I need to lvl tank?", "Who is Emilia and what is PF?", "It said i need Garcia for process questing... I didnt create him QQ", "I need CT for quests, but noone want take Musk to squad!" - this where are game starting: need to look for new gears, make usefull chars, playing with stances, buffs - things what we really doing in GE.
    " Satis Faction "

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelaine View Post
    interesting raids
    I didnt see any instance raid that feel being rewarded.
    Even statis dropped most raid in this game xP
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen

Post Thanks / Like
    Where did I say "Just level fast and play with us"?

Someone need glasses I thinnk...
    ~ Satis Faction ~

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelaine View Post
    Game starting when "Luci mobs killing me in Crescemento", "What? I need to lvl tank?", "Who is Emilia and what is PF?", "It said i need Garcia for process questing... I didnt create him QQ", "I need CT for quests, but noone want take Musk to squad!" - this where are game starting: need to look for new gears, make usefull chars, playing with stances, buffs - things what we really doing in GE.
    How about "this game is too hard, better quit this game and play WOW"
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by egado View Post
    Even statis dropped most raid in this game xP
    Yes, sure...
    ~ Satis Faction ~

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosima View Post
    Where did I say "Just level fast and play with us"?

Someone need glasses I thinnk...
    Ok, I will ask a bit diff: Why not a newbies rushing Pio quests?

About no other players around, you wont find them in low level maps, just quest fast and go to other places coz they are mostly new in the server but not in the game.
    " Satis Faction "

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by egado View Post
    How about "this game is too hard, better quit this game and play WOW"
    If they pass Crescemento part and "Game to hard, WoW better" - let them play WoW.
    " Satis Faction "

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, sure...
    I think he meant dropped most instances

cuz we don't do the useless ones often now that we just spam things like CTB
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Prefix Videos : http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...Prefix-Video-s