Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like

two things about the current item drop

- when I get the popup "1000 points won", I get 1000 credits instead. This is a programming error.

- yesterday I got ONE vet... that's a joke, right? Should be either 1 x 10 vets or 10 x 1 vets, like for all other items. This error came already from the NFNA version

Would you please look into this and correct the programming? Thank you!

(I don't know whether I should talk about the ridiculousness of giving 1000 credits/points...10000 would make it a little more of a win, given it is quite frequent...)

2. Likes SebiG liked this post
    Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    same for me LOL ...got ONE Vet...yeah
    vet.png

then i don't need items ^^

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So if I am hearing you both correctly, you rather don't want any sort of item drop, instead of getting one vet? or 1000 credits?
    Sorry to say this, but can't you be happy with what you get?
    You can suggest that you find it a bit low, and ask if it would be possible to get more of them, but please do not say: That's a joke, right, This error came already from the NFNA version.
    Was there ever said that you would get 1 x 10 vets? No, so it is not an error. Just be understanding and ask politely if EuroGamez can understand that it's a bit low, and if they are kind enough to give you more.

Please remember that everything you get, even if it is 1 vet, is something you don't need to pay for yourself.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm with Aeogus, any drop is better than no drops.
    If I remember correctly, when I played NFNA, indeed the drops were 1 x 10 vets or experts.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK Wolf359 ^^

We will change like that next time ^^
    But I think we drop more often this time ^^;;;

Team EuroGameZ

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    i have another strange error, when the item drop event is available i have the feeling that the game is crashing more often. Yesterday 4 times in about 2 hours.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK, I didn't make my post here in order to bug anybody. And I agree with wolf359 that winning small is better than getting nothing.

The reason why I said what I said was, simply, that winning 1000 points after a battle and getting 1000 credits instead is indeed a programming ERROR.

Secondly, you all may have been luckier than I have been - but getting the rare popup of winning a premium item, being happy about it (only the second time this happens to me in 400 battles), and then discovering that what you've won is ONE vet, feels really like a slap in the face. You may not have experienced this (good for you), but believe me, it does feel like a joke.
    And indeed, Aeogus, on NFNA it was recognised that the one vet was an error, that's why I used the word here.

Not wanting to cause offense, just pointing out programming mistakes.

There are other things that have been carried over from recent NFNA patches that you might also want to address:

- do you want the level cap at 120 (2006-2016) or at 125 (as it is now)?
    - do you want the vet cap at 40% (2006-2016) or at 50% (now)?

Thank you.
    Last edited by dudelebowski; 05-03-2017 at 08:50 AM.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    i dont care if even the only one vet drops. if it drop... but sofar after many weeks of dropevent.. i recieved like 4-5 premitems. and over 60 times or more the 1k cred/1k point.
    The only thing i dislike are those low amount drops. And you cant call it better than nothing. You earn more with a cv in one BK than all those creds and points together. (in one BATTLE)
    The credit/Point amount should be increased to make people worth clicking... to activate them or just completly remove it.
    Only making it sad .. when u get 99% of the times those 1k points or creds...
    Dunno if its correct but a cv in bk earm 80k-400k credits sofar i heard in BK... its already crazy dunno that NFNA imbalance crapversion of the game. That cant even balance an even matchup.
    Last edited by blindshot89; 05-03-2017 at 10:57 AM.

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blindshot, it's just the manner in which you say it . It is indeed low, and I think you already are lucky with 4-5 premium items, so far, I received 0 . Only got 1k cred or points, and yeah that's low but still better than nothing.

On dudelebowski: those are valid points, indeed those are errors, and the points you make at the end (max lvl and vet conversion rate) are good points that EuroGameZ can look at.

Thanks for the import of information guys, just try to bring it in a proper way, without shouting everything is wrong and is full of errors. This way people are more inclined to answer and take your points into consideration.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for understanding properly what I meant, Aeogus. I'm a scientist and therefore only interested in objective observation and behaviour based on that. I have not been shouting, and you see now what I meant by "error". On that, I wasn't talking about the vet conversion rate, it was about the max number of vets that can be put on a sailor.

Thank you for having EuroGameZ look into this.
    Last edited by dudelebowski; 05-03-2017 at 03:39 PM.