Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dudelebowski View Post
    OK, I didn't make my post here in order to bug anybody. And I agree with wolf359 that winning small is better than getting nothing.

The reason why I said what I said was, simply, that winning 1000 points after a battle and getting 1000 credits instead is indeed a programming ERROR.

Secondly, you all may have been luckier than I have been - but getting the rare popup of winning a premium item, being happy about it (only the second time this happens to me in 400 battles), and then discovering that what you've won is ONE vet, feels really like a slap in the face. You may not have experienced this (good for you), but believe me, it does feel like a joke.
    And indeed, Aeogus, on NFNA it was recognised that the one vet was an error, that's why I used the word here.

Not wanting to cause offense, just pointing out programming mistakes.

There are other things that have been carried over from recent NFNA patches that you might also want to address:

- do you want the level cap at 120 (2006-2016) or at 125 (as it is now)?
    - do you want the vet cap at 40% (2006-2016) or at 50% (now)?

Thank you.
    Most ships were balanced for full weight crew at ability cap. I would prefer it to be level 120 cap and 40% vet cap since there is no way to get BB7 at this point which is what it was intended for. That was a byproduct of NFNA trying to go full pay to win model. They even removed caps for a time and it basically became World at War everywhere. New players who stood little chance now might as well have had downloaded program to give them a punch to the groin every game. It was finally removed, but not before people spent $$$$$$ trying to reach vet cap.

So we know introducing Super Elites (woo) and 50% vet cap was to try to get people to remake crews with the highest ability possible. Why is that a problem is there's a cap? Because as base goes up, you need less sailors and therefore less tonnage to get the same ability as a sailor with less base. Enough of this to the point that you can now trim crew just enough to gain another speed jump or some other bonus where otherwise it would have been impossible or you'd have to make huge sacrifices(ex QV with 13.0+ deck armor that bounced AP at angle 37 and below or SN BB5 going 39 knots or capped repair/speed subs). Getting repair cap isn't that hard anymore, but it used to be hard and a national trait of UK having an extra support slot and +2 base in repair for every sailor is now meaningless. The only thing going for it is now at the end game is its ability to have balanced armor setups. Else its an easier($$ and timewise) nation to start with and level other crew with.

A good item drop event gives enough premium items to consider making another crew(which would require more).
    Last edited by firezmissles; 05-03-2017 at 09:21 PM.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes.

My point was, let's not blindly take everything the NFNA version does. Some things were introduced there to wring some more money out of a dying server. We shouldn't have these things here, as you're rightly saying, they will drive off people just starting or casual players. The fact that there are already super elites is bad enough. I'd like EuroGameZ to look at the item shop under "sailor items": everything after "premium sailor" (the boost) is just extreme pay-to-win. Same for "other" category (last three things).

Repair cap and vet cap were only achievable on NFNA because of events where you could win thousands of experts, and then have constant bonuses of 300% to vet conversion. This is not the case here (good).

NF is based on a system where the "big" farm the "small", unlike Wargaming games (where you can choose to stay at a tier).
    This is an inherent turn-off for new players or those that don't grind fast enough. My opinion is, let's not make the "big" too strong, for just a little bit more money. It's a self-defeating strategy.
    Last edited by dudelebowski; 05-04-2017 at 09:00 AM.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeogus View Post
    Blindshot, it's just the manner in which you say it . It is indeed low, and I think you already are lucky with 4-5 premium items, so far, I received 0 . Only got 1k cred or points, and yeah that's low but still better than nothing.
    Well dunno if its better for you but for me its just depressing to get always points and creds that are not worth it.
    I cant play much but the time i playing i barely see you ingame aeogus. So ofc it might look much that i had already 5 items and you 0. You have to calculate that ive done few hundred of games for that.

If its set so low the dropchance then its fine.. for me just getting rid of those cr/pt rewards would be awesome. Iam getting only depressed when i only seem them drop
    Last edited by blindshot89; 05-04-2017 at 01:37 PM.

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blindshot my point was not that there is a low drop chance. My point was that you should be happy with what you get for free. NFNA broke down because it was pay to win, but the moment NFEU starts to give you something, you are already complaining that it is to low.

And about the fact that you don't see me in game, I have seen plenty of you, so maybe pay more attention in game then .

If you get depressed when you see items drop, then ask NFEU to not drop anything for you, then you won't get depressed anymore.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am with blindshot on this one. The last weeks I wasnt able to play much NF, and when I played I only got +1k pnts or crds. When I remember back to the old EU or NA..the drop rate was much higher and you recieved something good. There were events that rewarded active players like this one:

b450bc7ec2725fb2a83aac3ee35845bf.jpg
    97ebb8e733783df7ed71b80e02808b81.jpg

It would be helpful to change the 1k crds or pnts to 10k. And the +1vet x1 to +10 x1. Just give the player, who are putting much effort in the game, something back.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with your last sentence, lunchy. And, make it possible to win points at all: as I said, after the ingame announcement of points won, we actually get credits. I'd like this programming error corrected, please.

Events are great, but let's be careful about what and how much can be won - I think Aeogus is right that giving too much is only the start of problems.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeogus View Post
    Blindshot my point was not that there is a low drop chance. My point was that you should be happy with what you get for free. NFNA broke down because it was pay to win, but the moment NFEU starts to give you something, you are already complaining that it is to low.

And about the fact that you don't see me in game, I have seen plenty of you, so maybe pay more attention in game then .

If you get depressed when you see items drop, then ask NFEU to not drop anything for you, then you won't get depressed anymore.

1K POINT OR CREDS.... you cant call this an item. Its .. nothing
    an useless afk leecher getting more in a battle. I dont compain about the low drop i complain about those useless drops to cover the fact of the low drop rate. Most people would rather like them removed..

In short .. its just a request to revome the 1k cr 1k pt drops completly
    Last edited by blindshot89; 05-06-2017 at 12:55 PM.

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blindshot take it easy man . It is indeed low, and almost nothing. And in most battles, you get more than that just by playing. And saying it as in your last sentence, that you request to drop it, is better than just saying I need this removed because it is crap. We can work with requesting something .

Also, if you have suggestions, how it could be better, EuroGameZ can always look at them if you put them here.