Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: maintenance notice 4 May

"1. No update and game changes

Now NFEU and Cho are checking the code and check the possibility of fixing and schedule too.
    It's not easy situation but NFEU will keep up to try!"

Now, it is much appreciated that you're looking into big things (fixing code, crashes, asyncs, and defeating hacks I hope), but while you're finding this difficult to do, would you not be able to change other, smaller, things? It would be great to see that there's movement, too. It would also be much appreciated if you told us what exactly you're wanting to work on, as you agreed to do.
    Last edited by dudelebowski; 05-04-2017 at 11:29 AM.

2. Likes Aeogus liked this post
    World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I second dudelebowski here. A weekly update on what you are doing would be helpful for a lot of the players. Just so they know what the progress is of a game we all spent time on. Also, it would be great if it is possible to do small updates, so people see that there is improvement, but still, the most focus should be on the big things.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK We will try !! ^^;;;

Team EuroGameZ

5. Likes Aeogus liked this post
    World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for this EuroGameZ <3.
    Just let us know what you're up to at the moment, what things you plan to do, and this can also help us in trying to direct to what we think is more important.
    Currently, people are saying what they all want to get changed.
    But it would be better if you guys give 5 - 10 topics on what you plan to work, and the players can then prioritise those. Would help the game in its total in my opinion.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, i am not satisfied with a "we will try to give some infos".

Actually there are no event rooms, no HAs, no normal rooms, no drop events etc...
    There is 1 GB and 1 BK running, thanks to the matchmaking system with always the same teams (with always the same imbalance)
    There is no variety, its just boring and frustrating -> ppl stop playing.

Do some events, allow normal rooms, balance other play modes (the game had most players in the BB/CA era), reduce HA cost to 1 Mio, raise vet conversion (this should be standard, not 300%, but dont give ppl the feeling u just want our cash), give new players a starter pack etc.

There are many things you could do...bring some action to the server!

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    The first people are already jumping ship (from my French fleet of 10 there are only two left).

Just be careful that your "we will try to give some infos" will not be understood as "we don't have anything in mind that we're going to do, but we'll try to sound busy"...

It's not good enough.
    Last edited by dudelebowski; 05-07-2017 at 04:19 AM.