How To play FRom Asia?

hey guys i'm new, may i know if i can play this server from Asia server? ( Malaysia ) i'm interested to join here as there's more players and fun. Please guide me if its possible to play? Tq and hope to see u guys around!

NAVYFIELD EUROPE

Whistleblower
    Well, you're most welcome to come here and play, once you created an account on this server. Like everybody else, you'll start from fresh.

but is it i can't connect to the server? or i can just start the game? As i know i cannot play europe server..?

Whistleblower
    Of course you can. You need to download the game from www.navyfield.eurogamez.eu

You can't use your current game and "just change the server".

World-Explorer
    Only thing to add here is that your ping could be bad playing from Asia. But that is something you need to check in game.

Quote Originally Posted by acepilot12 View Post
    hey guys i'm new, may i know if i can play this server from Asia server? ( Malaysia ) i'm interested to join here as there's more players and fun. Please guide me if its possible to play? Tq and hope to see u guys around!

NAVYFIELD EUROPE
    sofar i know there were only on NFNA ip restrictions but its removed sofar i know.
    Also asia had that ip restriction. Just Europe not