Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kosenki View Post
    Hi Admin, where i can get buff Boosting Buff Event?

the boosting buff event is auto acquire when u log in

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GEEU_Team View Post
    6. Event Character Box III has been added to Web Item Shop / Characters.
    - Price: 400 EGC

Thank you,
    YOUR GEEU TEAM
    I'm not one to complain but how is it fair for the people who spent 400EG on those cards only to have you reduce the price to 280 within the same day?

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iahed for too long View Post
    I'm not one to complain but how is it fair for the people who spent 400EG on those cards only to have you reduce the price to 280 within the same day?
    I think they notice that not much buying so they change the price that fast for others to have a chance also.. i think its not that bad.. well its also good for others planning to buy those

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pradz View Post
    I think they notice that not much buying so they change the price that fast for others to have a chance also.. i think its not that bad.. well its also good for others planning to buy those
    is not that bad? all about the cash.....

ANd why would you do a boost event to compensate the bugs/broken things you did if now people poped scr passes to go lvl up
    and you will do again a maint while moste people in Eu work.....
    zzzz prolly trying to get rid of free to play to let cashers compete with themselves to cash more....
    really tyvm geeu dun do a hofix maint if you cant fix things....or at least a 2 day prenotice for maints so people dun waist expensive passes for nothing

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    TBH I feel cheated that I spend 400 eg per cards while they decided to reduce the price for everyone else.

What if someone saw the sale and decided to spend 10000eg, 400eg per cards, which equals to 25 cards for 10000eg. Within the same day, later on the cards are selling for almost 1/2 the price, now someone got cheated out and paid more for each card while other are paying less. One pays 10000eg for 25 cards because Eugamez said the price was 400eg, and then EUgamez reduces the price out of nowhere and now people can now buy 35 cards for 10000eg. Now what if the person who spent 10000eg for 25 cards just spent everything that they were saving up for that event or particular time?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

We feel sorry for the situation that we changed the price for the Event Character Box.
    It was the first time sales and the price was a bit higher for players we thought.

If you bought the box on May 10, please send us support ticket, then
    we will send some compensation for you.

Thank you,
    GEEU TEAM

GEEU TEAM Support Area:
    - Support Ticket: http://www.granado-espada.eu/en/Support/Support
    - Email Support: support@eurogamez.eu

GEEU Website: http://www.granado-espada.eu/
    Game Download

7. Likes Waluste liked this post