Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Regarging crashing. The game always crashes. In battles, after battles, in the process of logging. I love NF and keep believing that the situation will be improved. But you are loosing players. Smthing should be done to improve at least online.
    Monster event, more events for exp, item drop event with normal rates...

Best Regards

P.S. Most players are afraid that the server will shut down in case of low online... If you could give guaranties that the existing accounts will be transfered to NFUS it could increase online as well.
    Last edited by Volfran; 05-20-2017 at 05:36 PM.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Volfran View Post
    Regarging crashing. The game always crashes. In battles, after battles, in the process of logging. I love NF and keep believing that the situation will be improved. But you are loosing players. Smthing should be done to improve at least online.
    Monster event, more events for exp, item drop event with normal rates...
    This... + allow normal rooms, allow stacking, double medals, balance exp in other room types, do some advertisement, help new players with more points/creds etc...
    Last month was a lost month, nothing happened. You can improve the game or do events without talking with the original dev to fix some essentials. And it seems that not even that will happen.

PS: I dont care about transfer to NA and I am not afraid of server shut down. Im afraid of coming online and no single room is up.
    Last edited by kakarott; 05-20-2017 at 06:19 PM.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kakarott View Post
    This... + allow normal rooms, allow stacking, double medals, balance exp in other room types, do some advertisement, help new players with more points/creds etc...
    Last month was a lost month, nothing happened. You can improve the game or do events without talking with the original dev to fix some essentials. And it seems that not even that will happen.

PS: I dont care about transfer to NA and I am not afraid of server shut down. Im afraid of coming online and no single room is up.
    U could atleast give it a try...

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    And you know what EurogameZ did to keep the few people playing? Just increased exp for everybody, without notification:

NF1705211929540389.jpg

What do you guys think about this?

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dudelebowski View Post
    And you know what EurogameZ did to keep the few people playing? Just increased exp for everybody, without notification:

NF1705211929540389.jpg

What do you guys think about this?

Dunno about the other people but i crashed in the past maybe 1 time per day. Now maybe 2..
    Try the old nf setting for other windows versions.
    -Admin right on all 3 .exes
    -turn on compability mode and start game few times, then turn off compability mode again.
    -turn off anti vir while playing
    -turn off aero/transparency
    -turn off data execution prevention

ofc everything for nf.exe, nf launcher, enfunsupdater.
    check the forder where nf is installed if it has full right for you as user and not trusted installer or what else..
    You cant blame everything on game or a patch. The most crashes can be minimized with the right settings. So even if the patch increased the crash rate, it still wont affect you much if you crash not often right ?

sadly i still using win7 so i cant make some test to get nf run better but win10 dont look so much different as win8 or vista did.
    Give it a try m8 if you need a hand just pm me ingame and we set together those things via teamview then u give it a try and see what works and what not for you
    Last edited by blindshot89; 05-22-2017 at 01:09 AM.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blindshot89 View Post
    Dunno about the other people but i crashed in the past maybe 1 time per day. Now maybe 2..
    Try the old nf setting for other windows versions.
    -Admin right on all 3 .exes
    -turn on compability mode and start game few times, then turn off compability mode again.
    -turn off anti vir while playing
    -turn off aero/transparency
    -turn off data execution prevention
    Dont do this with win 10 or u cant even start the game...

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK, so it's lots more exp & creds for everybody, to make up for lack of players.

Now it's balancing that is the problem - even more important when there aren't lots of players.

Just had a GB, with 5:3 bbs and on the five bb side, one bb5 and two bb4. The other side had one bb4 and rest bb2/3

This is ridiculous.

Sort it out - NOW.
    (or you'll lose even more players - I'm not going to continue playing this game like that)

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    The two main problems in my opinion are the technical problems as well as the poor balance. As the technical problems most likely won't go away (if you read between the lines, eurogamez already said that it will most likely not be possible to fix anything bigger with the original developers) the playerbase won't grow. Without many players, you will always have a poor balance. With one room open, BB1 will always have to fight BB5, CV1 ECVs. And that's just no real fun. That results in even less players and poorer balancing.

In short: If it's not possible to fix the technical problems, it won't be possible to keep that game alive.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is here any one from eurogamez still reading?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    One week has passed and no eurogamez admin answered. I hate myself for putting so much effort in this game to reach 2 BB5 in that short amount of time. I wasted it.