Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maint today?

Whistleblower

Maint today?

World-Explorer
    also waiting for the notice.. they might be busy checking stuff

Whistleblower
    GM said yesterday there will be a maintenance so I guess they are just late with notice

Whistleblower
    Welcome to IAH era
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen

Whistleblower
    well are gm better lol, lets just hope they didnt hired sge ppl haha

Didn't know where to post this but here it goes.

I write this as an attempt to salvage what I anticipate to lose (or not?) from the lack of professionalism from curent GM's. I find it vague that nowhere in the forum/website/client/in-game was there a previous notice for an upcoming maintenance at 8:00, the notice happened 3 mins before the server shut down. Honestly, I do not know if the 10 mins enchant sedative will be gone when I log back, but it seems like I just lost 5 mins of it, an item which is relatively expesive for a newcomer. I leave to bed (Not from Europe) with a sour taste as I have already granted it as a loss. I'll update this post when I wake up, I might be surprised and the item might still be there, as well as it may not. Anyway, I couldn't leave without at least attempting something.

Edit: I just found the maintenance post and feel like an idiot hah, now I just hope the item is there.

Here's proof:
    capture_20170522_235724_693.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sour; 05-23-2017 at 09:08 AM.

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Sour View Post

I write this as an attempt to salvage what I anticipate to lose (or not?) from the lack of professionalism from curent GM's. I find it vague that nowhere in the forum/website/client/in-game was there a previous notice for an upcoming maintenance at 8:00, the notice happened 3 mins before the server shut down. Honestly, I do not know if the 10 mins enchant sedative will be gone when I log back, but it seems like I just lost 5 mins of it, an item which is relatively expesive for a newcomer. I leave to bed (Not from Europe) with a sour taste as I have already granted it as a loss. I'll update this post when I wake up, I might be surprised and the item might still be there, as well as it may not. Anyway, I couldn't leave without at least attempting something.

Here's proof:
    Like your name, Sour plz XD

Whistleblower
    Truth they do lack professionalism, the whole team seems to...but they are nice guys tho, they'll help you get your items back if you send a report ticket.

Edit: I just found the maintenance post and feel like an idiot hah, now I just hope the item is there.

Here's proof:

Banned

Here's proof:
    the notice is just late in here / in-game, but since GEEU normal patch day is today 8:00 - 11:00 CET just expect that they will do a maintenance even without prior notice.

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by metalsadman View Post
    the notice is just late in here / in-game, but since GEEU normal patch day is today 8:00 - 11:00 CET just expect that they will do a maintenance even without prior notice.
    The notice was posted on Yesterday . But it was hided by NFEU Server rebooting post.