Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like

Maint today?

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    also waiting for the notice.. they might be busy checking stuff

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    GM said yesterday there will be a maintenance so I guess they are just late with notice

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to IAH era
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen

5. Likes Luri liked this post
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    well are gm better lol, lets just hope they didnt hired sge ppl haha

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't know where to post this but here it goes.

I write this as an attempt to salvage what I anticipate to lose (or not?) from the lack of professionalism from curent GM's. I find it vague that nowhere in the forum/website/client/in-game was there a previous notice for an upcoming maintenance at 8:00, the notice happened 3 mins before the server shut down. Honestly, I do not know if the 10 mins enchant sedative will be gone when I log back, but it seems like I just lost 5 mins of it, an item which is relatively expesive for a newcomer. I leave to bed (Not from Europe) with a sour taste as I have already granted it as a loss. I'll update this post when I wake up, I might be surprised and the item might still be there, as well as it may not. Anyway, I couldn't leave without at least attempting something.

Edit: I just found the maintenance post and feel like an idiot hah, now I just hope the item is there.

Here's proof:
    capture_20170522_235724_693.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sour; 05-23-2017 at 09:08 AM.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sour View Post

I write this as an attempt to salvage what I anticipate to lose (or not?) from the lack of professionalism from curent GM's. I find it vague that nowhere in the forum/website/client/in-game was there a previous notice for an upcoming maintenance at 8:00, the notice happened 3 mins before the server shut down. Honestly, I do not know if the 10 mins enchant sedative will be gone when I log back, but it seems like I just lost 5 mins of it, an item which is relatively expesive for a newcomer. I leave to bed (Not from Europe) with a sour taste as I have already granted it as a loss. I'll update this post when I wake up, I might be surprised and the item might still be there, as well as it may not. Anyway, I couldn't leave without at least attempting something.

Here's proof:
    Like your name, Sour plz XD

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Truth they do lack professionalism, the whole team seems to...but they are nice guys tho, they'll help you get your items back if you send a report ticket.

Edit: I just found the maintenance post and feel like an idiot hah, now I just hope the item is there.

Here's proof:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's proof:
    the notice is just late in here / in-game, but since GEEU normal patch day is today 8:00 - 11:00 CET just expect that they will do a maintenance even without prior notice.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by metalsadman View Post
    the notice is just late in here / in-game, but since GEEU normal patch day is today 8:00 - 11:00 CET just expect that they will do a maintenance even without prior notice.
    The notice was posted on Yesterday . But it was hided by NFEU Server rebooting post.