Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not up still.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Prefix Videos : http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...Prefix-Video-s

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    LMAO
    *30 min later*
    "as soon as possible"*edited

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    [Lyndon Additional Rewards] *added
    (1) Purchase and open over 100 Boxes : Strata Devil Weapon Merchant Summon Stone x 1
    (2) Purchase and open over 200 Boxes : Strata Devil Weapon Merchant Summon Stone x 3

* After Lyndon Box event ends, the additional rewards is going to be proceeded.

Add that please

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi just want to ask how those this work??
    1. The new achievement "All become one and defeated the viscount of Montoro." will be added.
    - You can complete the achievement upon completing the "Lucifer, Twisted Spacetime Room" mission including the NPC that appeared in the "Judgement Day" battle mission of the "[Judgement Day] The Last Day (2)" quest in MCC.
    - You can complete the achievement upon clearing the "Lucifer, Twisted Spacetime Room" mission including each of the characters that appeared in the "Judgement Day" mission for one or more times.
    - You can obtain the "Montoro Card" item as a reward upon accomplishing the achievement.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Launcher gives me "Fail to update client. please reinstall" error message then closes. CR@P! I have to miss log in streak for the third time now! Now the whole event is ruined for me lol