Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same for me - logged in to play a battle or two. No battles at all to play.
    It is not good.

We all understand that situation does not suit both players and administration...
    I believe that you, Dear EuroGamez, are doing your best to improve the situation and most propably this work is not visible for players.
    Anyway smthing should be done while we all expect great changes (steam, bug fixes , HD remodel and other miracles).

I'd like to make several suggestions that are rather easy to execute (some of them i've already mentioned):
    1. Create group of players (Team NF) who will gather GBs in exact time every day so the players could play NF every evening and not only in sunday...
    Motiviation for this group can be week bonuses in EG cash. For my opinion it will significantly help to save and increase player base.

2. More comunication with player base. See point 1. You need more regular Team NF members.

3. Continue come back NFEU event and make the event for inviting friends.

4. Time limited discount event for NF EG shop and medal shop (- 50%).

5. Monster events are cool but due to their random its hard to take part in them. Mb it should be specified time 2-10 times a week? And its again point 2. More comunication.

May be you have another vision of the situation and i think most of us will be happy to learn it and may be we will find new more interesting solutions.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come on, I just started, I don't want this game to die. Do something EurogameZ.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear NFEU Captains,

Thank you and sorry about the situation.

One thing we promise that we will run this server until no player login in day.
    We will keep trying things but things are a bit slow.

But we will keep improve this game continuously in long term vision.

Thank you!

Team EuroGameZ

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now you start sounding slightly robotic there, EurogameZ - it's always the same words... ("sorry", "try"...) and we are all frustrated because we think there is nothing behind those words.

You could start doing the things that volfran suggested, they are good ideas, and they will not be "a bit slow".

Please, please, please do something!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    what about a Event,wich prize is an EBB LVL 100 which Nation u want.

U must only login in the game and play min.5 or 10 games per Day,to get a special Medal.

When u ve 100 medals u can buy this Ebb with ur medals in the shop.

I think this is a good way,to keep back some players to NF EU.

See ya

6. Likes Volfran liked this post
    Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 2crazy4u View Post
    Hi,
    what about a Event,wich prize is an EBB LVL 100 which Nation u want.

U must only login in the game and play min.5 or 10 games per Day,to get a special Medal.

When u ve 100 medals u can buy this Ebb with ur medals in the shop.

I think this is a good way,to keep back some players to NF EU.

See ya
    I agree that it will be great as motivation to play battles.
    But there is much more easy way to make this event - just change chance of golden medals achivment and time needed to get them.

Today we get 4 medals for the win (50/50 chance) in GB and only if the battle took 4 or more minutes. BUT due to the small number of ships it usually takes less than 4 minutes and we dont get medals.

I suggest to remove restriction of time needed to get medals (4 minutes) and make 100% chance of getting them.

P.S. Some personal statistics: I got 1200 medals within 2 months in march-april and now i cant gather 400 medals to take EBB Gneisenau since may.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with volfran - there is absolutely no need to create another "special coin". Given the programming structure of the game is weak, this would only create more problems.

There are so many possibilities for inciting people to play with existing items (medals, expert packs...). Eurogamez just has to implement that. It's not difficult to do.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK We will do some good prize event very soon ^^

Thank you for you all!

Team EuroGameZ

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^

(There are only between 2 and 5 bbs in one battle room. That is not enough - I'm not playing)
    Last edited by dudelebowski; 07-03-2017 at 07:56 PM.