Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iahed for too long View Post
    ’t even need to requote any part of it, anyone who could read English can comprehend that your main concern revolves around monopolizing the market with ammonia weapons. I never even contradicted myself in anyway and wouldn’t care less about what goes into the weapon because not only are they easy to craft but the game developers have created a system where it requires you to break many of these weapons to even get past the +7mark. If anything, these weapons being cheap on the market actually helps raiders, and people who want to stay competitive. And this is where the market monopoly you support plays a part, preventing most from going beyond +7 unless they’re willing to pay you a fortune for something that requires at least 20 days of playtime obtain. If Veronif’s diary was tradeable people like you would try to sell it for 3bill and then complain about the prices falling just like those expert chips people like you like to complain about. Now you’re trying to backpedal as hard as you can by claiming you do not sell weapons in the market, but you already left a trail that everyone can see.
    This is pretty much your last reply
    “I do not own a car, but I will complain about oil change prices. “
    WTF?
    As I have said people like you complain about something that doesn't need fixing and then turn it into a bigger problem because you want to have a monopoly over the market. It’s people like you that caused k2/SGE to fail, and people like you that led to t3fun selling 35 “Valeron’s Blessing - grade 36” through gambling for $150.
    I have told you directly that I don't make Armonia weapons to sell them, and yet you still believe that I do?

I will leave you to your fantasies then.
    GEEU and SGE - Ophiuchus family

Post Thanks / Like
    What is your IGN?
    GEEU and SGE - Ophiuchus family

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Iahed for too long;21630]
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Prefix Videos : http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...Prefix-Video-s

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK it just ate my long reply but here.

She stated people who make armonia weapons are affected its not just people selling them. People who craft so things like Armonia Grimoire are basically only ones worth crafting. Because there are no Strata books this forces us even more into a bad situation. I literally made +8 34ar books because I hate to +7 35/36ar stuff.

If Vigilars are gunna be selling for 275m (when the 2x event was going on) and it cost 800m+ to craft an Armonia why bother with Armonia?

Vigilars are kinda dumb in the first place because without set Bonus they are stronger than Armonia & they can get 120 racial + have better chip rates.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Prefix Videos : http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...Prefix-Video-s