Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MeteoraXV View Post
    Hi I still can't login to GE, haven't been able to so in a week, cant uninstall it either like it tells me to
    Hi MeteroaXV. If you please submit a ticket to our support staff we will get you back into the pioneering world as soon as possible.
    http://www.granado-espada.eu/en/Support/Support

Best Regards,
    GEEU Mod Team

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Adding costumes and those crappy weapons to cash shop won't really matter. However going back to adding vilgar. Tyrant weapons x2 and other stuff is what really ruined the economy lol. Having the expert chips sell ruined it even more. Extending events so more ppl abused it with alts pretty much destroy it.

3. Likes Waluste liked this post
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ownagz View Post
    Sge players ruining the server even more with their retarded demands for cashshop
    I agree. just give them their own server so they can paytard

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob View Post
    Adding costumes and those crappy weapons to cash shop won't really matter. However going back to adding vilgar. Tyrant weapons x2 and other stuff is what really ruined the economy lol. Having the expert chips sell ruined it even more. Extending events so more ppl abused it with alts pretty much destroy it.
    They needed to put more rare chars and less top tier weapons in letiza boxes. They need to work on having letiza give stuff like upgrade enhancers to lower price of upgrading stuff. It cost more to upgrade or to socket a weapon than to buy a 36ar weapon
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Prefix Videos : http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...Prefix-Video-s

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob View Post
    Adding costumes and those crappy weapons to cash shop won't really matter. However going back to adding vilgar. Tyrant weapons x2 and other stuff is what really ruined the economy lol.
    Unfortunately I'd have to disagree here. When it comes to sets, these weapons have their disadvantages. Although to some extent I do agree that the Vigilar series unlike its predecessor came without any negative effect and can be considered better than it's Armonia counterpart, "Vigilar Pendant for example" is currently considered one of the best pendants ingame given that there are no Armonia counterpart of it.
    At least someone in charge had to milk honest players who support the game financially through gambling vs giving the entire population through ingame events multiple free SD weapons, Armonia weapons, Greek/SD armors. So cash shop items might not be what contributed to the ruined economy for end game items, there are multiple reasons for this including the free endgame equipment handed through free events, and it might even be because of the lack of raids or farming population that caused the company to dump so many helpful things in the cash shop or events.
    Dumping the recipe for shadow of the abyss not only helped bring the market price down, but it also allowed many players to obtain something that would take months if not years to obtain through the rng roulette, and some factions/players to complete most endgame raids today.
    If it wasnt for the way Eurogamez managed the servers then EUGE wouldve been just as bad as T3Fun or IAH where only a few has a huge monopoly over the market.

I just hope they will not be controlled by the SGE whales just as IAH bent over for them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Experimental weapons/armors in cash shop mean that cash players who just start here won't feel the need to make e96s armors (maybe even foregoing ELNs and GC, to go straight to santo de blanc) or 33 ar constellation weapons (going straight for 34ar divine/35ar strata/36 ar armonia) - I see the market dying for those items. The question is how many new, non-cash players are there coming in versus old and experienced players who won't waste time on lower-tier gear?

Putting PREDETERMINED vigilar weapons in letizia feso shop has made it not worth crafting Armonia Cannons and Xbows any more due to the overabundance of Vigilar cannons and xbows around now. If you have one group of players sitting around waiting to spam leti feso for these weapons, and another group of non-cash players putting in the time and effort to farm the mats required to make Armonia weapons, balance is out the window. There'll be no reason to make Armonia weapons anymore, not with the drop rate of accessory recipes so low; most people would rather buy cheap Vigilar weapons instead.

If GEEU was able to sustain itself fine BEFORE making that major change to letizia feso, then their model was obviously working before. Don't try to fix something that was never broken.
    GEEU and SGE - Ophiuchus family

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagaya View Post
    Experimental weapons/armors in
    Putting PREDETERMINED vigilar weapons in letizia feso shop has made it not worth crafting Armonia Cannons and Xbows any more due to the overabundance of Vigilar cannons and xbows around now. If you have one group of players sitting around waiting to spam leti feso for these weapons, and another group of non-cash players putting in the time and effort to farm the mats required to make Armonia weapons, balance is out the window. There'll be no reason to make Armonia weapons anymore, not with the drop rate of accessory recipes so low; most people would rather buy cheap Vigilar weapons instead.
    This opinion is moot considering Armonia weapons were handed off for free to everyone last month, cash items are not solely to blame and don't have a set effect. As a player I never felt the need to purchase any overpriced strata recipe because I obtained several strata weapons for free for simply logging in and playing for 15 min or less, I didnt feel the need to purchase any of the overpriced strata armor recipe because I got a free one last month for simply logging in and playing for 15 min or less.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ownagz View Post
    Sge players ruining the server even more with their retarded demands for cashshop

Lol You lose also Can't Fight Anymore? all looser always Crying.
    Reckless

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iahed for too long View Post
    This opinion is moot considering Armonia weapons were handed off for free to everyone last month, cash items are not solely to blame and don't have a set effect. As a player I never felt the need to purchase any overpriced strata recipe because I obtained several strata weapons for free for simply logging in and playing for 15 min or less, I didnt feel the need to purchase any of the overpriced strata armor recipe because I got a free one last month for simply logging in and playing for 15 min or less.
    I'm trying to recall what Armonia weapons were handed out free and I think you mean the Grade 36 weapon boxes from the Anniversary Event. Please also recall that they were event weapons and non-tradeable. Many if not all of the 'free' weapons are non-tradeable.

The cannons and xbows from Letizia were entirely tradeable and most definitely had an impact on Armonia cannon and xbow prices. Please consider the long-term effects, what I am trying to say is that even the set effect is not a good incentive for players to craft, for example, Armonia cannons and xbows, since the recipes are hard to obtain in the first place; most people would rather make do with a Vig weapon and the 10+ stat earrings. Maybe you don't feel the impact now, especially not if you don't use the mm that often, but if the x2 Vigilar sales keep reoccurring, players who have been actively making Armonia weapons will definitely be affected.
    GEEU and SGE - Ophiuchus family

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm trying to recall what Armonia weapons were handed out free and I think you mean the Grade 36 weapon boxes from the Anniversary Event. Please also recall that they were event weapons and non-tradeable. Many if not all of the 'free' weapons are non-tradeable.
    Tradeable or not, an Armonia weapon was handed out for simply afking, that's 1 Armonia weapon x a vast amount of players that will be deducted from the market since these player wont feel the need to purchase the armonia weapon recipe or the needed material required to craft it.
    Your only argument is how you don't want to compete with customers who support the game because they gambled a lot of money to obtain 1~2 min of these weapons per 200 Letizia on average to keep them or possibly dump them on the market. What you do not seem to understand is how these free Armonia weapons gave most people an excuse to not buy an Armonia recipe, material needed to craft an Armonia weapon, or a fully crafted Armonia weapon off the market.

The cannons and xbows from Letizia were entirely tradeable and most definitely had an impact on Armonia cannon and xbow prices. Please consider the long-term effects, what I am trying to say is that even the set effect is not a good incentive for players to craft
    Why would I buy a recipe or weapon off the market or even waste my money to gamble for a Vigilar weapon when either an Armonia Cannon/Xbow is handed to me for free?

for example, Armonia cannons and xbows, since the recipes are hard to obtain in the first place.
    Had you said a recipe like the Elite Bristia series then I probably would agree with you. Sadly one can simply run around a certain Armonia map, and fall into a warp portal that will teleport them to a very easy minigame that will give them a chance to earn the abyss material needed to purchase any Armonia recipe.
    Raiders and other hardcore players can still make vis off 'ACTUAL" rare recipes and other materials needed to craft such recipes. Santo armor are not sold through the cash shop, SD/Bristia/Armonia accessories/boots/gloves are not sold through the cash shop. I believe the only reason why you're mad about the weapons is because of how easy it is to obtain the recipe and mats and resell them off at an op price to players who do not raid.

IMO people are willing to purchase the material/recipe needed for the elite Bristia weapon, SD/Bristia/Armonia accessories/boots/gloves. Why not go farm those?
    Since you want to make a profit off Armonia weapons, a clean +7 Armonia Grimmoire is being sold at an average price of 2.5b~3b, why not make a grimoire instead of cannon/xbow?