Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44
  1. #21
    World-Explorer
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    95
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GEEU_Team View Post



    [Patch notes Details]

    1. New School Look Costume Sales Event starts. (Web / Item Shop / Others)
    - Period: 06.06.2017 ~ 20.06.2017

    1) Nena School Look Total Package
    - Nena Brown School Look
    - Nena Green School Look
    - Nena School Look Hair
    - Nena School Look Glasses
    - Student Council Medal


    2) Cano School Look Total Package (For Blood Navy Cano / Supreme Commander Cano)
    - Cano Brown School Look
    - Cano Green School Look
    - Cano School Look Hair
    - Cano School Look Glasses
    - Student Council Medal

    3) Gracielo School Look Total Package
    - Gracielo School Look After School
    - Gracielo Green School Look
    - Gracielo Scratch School Look
    - Gracielo Dandy School Look Hair
    - Student Council Medal

    5. Some of Rare Costumes are added.
    (Ingame Costume Shop: Each 300,000 Feso)

    - General Hair
    - Snowfield withch hair
    - Lynn Silver Hair
    - Sky Blue Costume

    6. Some of typos are going to be fixed.


    Once patch is done, the patch note can be updated.


    Thank you,
    YOUR GEEU TEAM
    Are the prices on the costumes final? Or will they randomly change to a lower price later on?

  2. #22
    Wisdom Seeker
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    811
    Post Thanks / Like
    the armonia weapons were random type from box. most of these was made into xtal anyway.

    the issue here is releasing cash weapons which GEEU promised to not release them in the first place, hence the reason why many of us from t3 migrated here several years ago.

    anyways, since it's all here and done, GEEU must have sense of control in the releases of these cash weapons.

    p.s. they should also remove the set effect on vigilars.

  3. #23
    Wisdom Seeker
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    811
    Post Thanks / Like
    No word in bug fixes on the patch note as well...

    issues like can't make mission room / quest instances not starting. and ofc the friggin' CB lag.

  4. #24
    World-Explorer
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    95
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by metalsadman View Post
    the armonia weapons were random type from box. most of these was made into xtal anyway.
    So you expect one to believe that the majority of the player base took a 36 ar weapon and destroyed it to create a 36ar xtal to create the same kind of 36ar weapon, or dump the xtal on the market at a cheap price?

    Quote Originally Posted by metalsadman View Post
    the issue here is releasing cash weapons which GEEU promised to not release them in the first place, hence the reason why many of us from t3 migrated here several years ago.

    anyways, since it's all here and done, GEEU must have sense of control in the releases of these cash weapons.

    p.s. they should also remove the set effect on vigilars.
    And how did that the go the moment they released divine/tyrant?

  5. #25
    World-Explorer Kagaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iahed for too long View Post
    Tradeable or not, an Armonia weapon was handed out for simply afking, that's 1 Armonia weapon x a vast amount of players that will be deducted from the market since these player wont feel the need to purchase the armonia weapon recipe or the needed material required to craft it.
    Your only argument is how you don't want to compete with customers who support the game because they gambled a lot of money to obtain 1~2 min of these weapons per 200 Letizia on average to keep them or possibly dump them on the market.
    This is an assumption you are making about me that I find amusing you jumped to. You don't know how much I have spent or not spent playing here, or how many of those Vigilar weapons I have from that single Letizia feso inclusion.

    What you do not seem to understand is how these free Armonia weapons gave most people an excuse to not buy an Armonia recipe, material needed to craft an Armonia weapon, or a fully crafted Armonia weapon off the market.
    What you do not seem to understand is that the 'free' weapon was random; why would it be an excuse not to buy a recipe off the market if it wasn't something they needed?

    Why would I buy a recipe or weapon off the market or even waste my money to gamble for a Vigilar weapon when either an Armonia Cannon/Xbow is handed to me for free?
    Because you or other players might have particular chars you want to make weapons for?

    Had you said a recipe like the Elite Bristia series then I probably would agree with you. Sadly one can simply run around a certain Armonia map, and fall into a warp portal that will teleport them to a very easy minigame that will give them a chance to earn the abyss material needed to purchase any Armonia recipe.
    You do not get mats for Armonia recipes from running into Abyss Hall. Also, I didn't mention Elite Bristia though I should have because their value will fall too.

    Raiders and other hardcore players can still make vis off 'ACTUAL" rare recipes and other materials needed to craft such recipes. Santo armor are not sold through the cash shop, SD/Bristia/Armonia accessories/boots/gloves are not sold through the cash shop.
    Sure, and hopefully this continues.

    I believe the only reason why you're mad about the weapons is because of how easy it is to obtain the recipe and mats and resell them off at an op price to players who do not raid.
    'How easy it is to obtain recipe and mats' From the cash shop? Maybe you meant Vig Cannons and Xbows? By the way, I am not mad, I am only frustrated that the GEEU team suddenly saw the need to imitate Panfilo Potluck, most likely due to player suggestion and out of compassion or pity, I do not know.

    IMO people are willing to purchase the material/recipe needed for the elite Bristia weapon, SD/Bristia/Armonia accessories/boots/gloves. Why not go farm those?
    There are indeed and people do farm those, but the volume of production is smaller compared to Armonia weapons. Armonia weapons are easier to craft because there is no need to go to Tigres Prison raid or spam daily bible raids to get the mats/recipes; the Armonia dailies can be worked on day by day without needing to form squads, so players make vis off doing those dailies and selling the holy water/crests they obtain from it.

    Since you want to make a profit off Armonia weapons, a clean +7 Armonia Grimmoire is being sold at an average price of 2.5b~3b, why not make a grimoire instead of cannon/xbow?
    Whether I want to make a profit off them or not, that is exactly what people are doing.
    GEEU and SGE - Ophiuchus family

  6. #26
    World-Explorer
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    95
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagaya View Post
    What you do not seem to understand is that the 'free' weapon was random; why would it be an excuse not to buy a recipe off the market if it wasn't something they needed?
    The damage has already been done, say on a normal day a business who's selling rare cats is expected to make a killing through sales for the entire month, but out of nowhere the government comes in and creates a program that gives free random rare cats to everyone, now the people who were planning to buy a rare cat for that month no longer finds the need to buy one since they're satisfied with their free government handed out rare cat and will save their money or spend it on something other than a rare cat, and now the rare cat selling business is in trouble because no one wants to buy a rare cat from them.



    Quote Originally Posted by Kagaya View Post
    Because you or other players might have particular chars you want to make weapons for?
    Then go off and sell Grimoires since it's currently FOTM and there's a huge demand for them thanks to the new lydon char.



    Quote Originally Posted by Kagaya View Post
    You do not get mats for Armonia recipes from running into Abyss Hall. Also, I didn't mention Elite Bristia though I should have because their value will fall too.
    I havent played in a while, but at least I'm familiar with some of the ex-endgame content
    https://youtu.be/P24YJq080Lk?t=1m48s
    These are the abyss materials that will allow you to purchase an Armonia weapon recipe, and the very same ones being sold at an overprice in the market.




    Quote Originally Posted by Kagaya View Post
    'How easy it is to obtain recipe and mats' From the cash shop? Maybe you meant Vig Cannons and Xbows? By the way, I am not mad, I am only frustrated that the GEEU team suddenly saw the need to imitate Panfilo Potluck, most likely due to player suggestion and out of compassion or pity, I do not know.
    I can relate to this, but the only reason why PPL came to be is because people like you didnt want free things being handed out to people who casually support this game, so they asked the dev to make it hard "

  7. #27
    World-Explorer Kagaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I'm glad this convo is uncovering all the reasons why following the SGE model is a terrible idea.
    GEEU and SGE - Ophiuchus family

  8. #28
    World-Explorer Kagaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iahed for too long View Post
    The damage has already been done, say on a normal day a business who's selling rare cats is expected to make a killing through sales for the entire month, but out of nowhere the government comes in and creates a program that gives free random rare cats to everyone, now the people who were planning to buy a rare cat for that month no longer finds the need to buy one since they're satisfied with their free government handed out rare cat and will save their money or spend it on something other than a rare cat, and now the rare cat selling business is in trouble because no one wants to buy a rare cat from them.
    Your cat analogy made me laugh a lot, but mostly I gathered you are trying to cover up your own lack of awareness of how the game works.

    Then go off and sell Grimoires since it's currently FOTM and there's a huge demand for them thanks to the new lydon char.
    ^Deserves no response lol


    I havent played in a while, but at least I'm familiar with some of the ex-endgame content
    https://youtu.be/P24YJq080Lk?t=1m48s
    These are the abyss materials that will allow you to purchase an Armonia weapon recipe, and the very same ones being sold at an overprice in the market.
    I'll let you figure this one out on your own.


    I can relate to this, but the only reason why PPL came to be is because people like you didnt want free things being handed out to people who casually support this game, so they asked the dev to make it hard "
    I rolled my eyes so hard, you have no idea. It's cute you find the need to accuse me whom you don't know of things you have made up in your fantasy of conspiracies out to get 'players like you', but let me just give you some advice; there is room for all kinds of players in GE, and you are only one player.
    GEEU and SGE - Ophiuchus family

  9. #29
    Wisdom Seeker
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    811
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iahed for too long View Post
    So you expect one to believe that the majority of the player base took a 36 ar weapon and destroyed it to create a 36ar xtal to create the same kind of 36ar weapon, or dump the xtal on the market at a cheap price?

    And how did that the go the moment they released divine/tyrant?
    yes otherwise you won't see them 36 xtals below 100m prices lmao. you're in and out of server obviously but you assume to know what has been happening all the time you were away is quite astonishing .

  10. #30
    World-Explorer
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    95
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagaya View Post
    I rolled my eyes so hard, you have no idea. It's cute you find the need to accuse me whom you don't know of things you have made up in your fantasy of conspiracies out to get 'players like you', but let me just give you some advice; there is room for all kinds of players in GE, and you are only one player.
    The original last piece stated that people like you encourages the dev/publisher to make it harder for people who support the game to obtain top prizes by begging them to make it a 0.00000000001% chance obtainable, but forget that whales that aren't bound by the limitation of money will spend as much money as they want and this will cause the publisher to become attracted to the large sum of money deposited in their pockets which will cause them to favor the whales over their playerbase.

    And I did not make up anything, all of my statements were based off your replies.
    Why else would you continuously mention tradeable and nontradeable equipment, Vigilar xbow, and Vigilar canons?
    At this point it is obvious you only want control of the 36ar cannons/xbow market just as people keep on complaining about the 1mill expert chips.

    Quote Originally Posted by metalsadman View Post
    yes otherwise you won't see them 36 xtals below 100m prices lmao. you're in and out of server obviously but you assume to know what has been happening all the time you were away is quite astonishing .
    The main possible cause of these low 36 xtal prices is probably all thanks to the over saturated number of divine/evil weapons otherwise the same thing would've happened for armor crystals if everyone had transformed their event equipment to xtal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kagaya View Post
    Your cat analogy made me laugh a lot, but mostly I gathered you are trying to cover up your own lack of awareness of how the game works.
    I used the cat analogy because even a 5 year old is able to grasp it. It's obvious this discussion will go nowhere, if anyone believes the vigilar boogeyman will come and get them then so be it, that's their opinion as the abyss bogeyman will probably show up soon. As I recall the same cashshop marketplace boogeyman fairy-tail was spewed over at the t3fun forums back in 2014, and now everything is inflated over there which intimidates new players.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •